Hello! I know I already posted this but...

Responder al tema

Página 2 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Hello! I know I already posted this but... - Página 2 Empty Re: Hello! I know I already posted this but...

Mensaje  Kate_10 Lun Sep 05, 2016 3:36 pm

juleic1123 escribió:And this is kate, she's dangerous. Be #TEAM_JULEIC!
Laughing Laughing Cool

bad luck u met juleic beofre me mrgreen he's evil, but no worries dear, the doors of Team Kate r always open big huug hehehe Twisted Evil i meant hehe Very Happy :floraWinx:

PS: hope we're not scaring u xP xD
Kate_10

Kate_10

Hello! I know I already posted this but... - Página 2 Empty Re: Hello! I know I already posted this but...

Mensaje  bloomfloralover123 Lun Sep 05, 2016 6:49 pm

No your fine. It kinda entertaining to watch. Hahaha. I don't scare easily to be honest.
Nice to meet both of you even though I already met juleic before. It is nice to meet new friends here. Smile  SO excited! 
bloomfloralover123

bloomfloralover123

Mensaje  juleic1123 Lun Sep 05, 2016 6:58 pm

Just search. We have a lot of this on every corner of this forum. Laughing Laughing We just can't stop teasing eachother. mrgreen
juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  bloomfloralover123 Lun Sep 05, 2016 7:03 pm

Yeah I can tell and that is totally fine. I will be back here watching and laughing my head off the entire time. Haha. It is very funny.
bloomfloralover123

bloomfloralover123

Mensaje  Kate_10 Lun Sep 05, 2016 7:22 pm

okay i know u met him, but it passed everything is fine now dearest, u have me!!  mrgreen  mrgreen  a new member to the team Kate  inlove<3  OMG! i'm excited tooooo affraid   i already feel like u'll be the star of the forum  Laughing  Laughing  no kidding, one thing i want from u is that plzzz plz be urself, dont hold back,relax aroun here,  i love all kinds of ppl ^^   *weirdos r my fav*  xP
Kate_10

Kate_10

Mensaje  Kate_10 Lun Sep 05, 2016 7:24 pm

juleic1123 escribió:Just search. We have a lot of this on every corner of this forum. Laughing Laughing We just can't stop teasing eachother. mrgreen

true that! mrgreen Laughing Laughing Laughing
Kate_10

Kate_10

Mensaje  bloomfloralover123 Lun Sep 05, 2016 7:28 pm

Hahahaha Thanks and I will. I don't like to be something I am not. That is practically lying and lying gets you no where. If someone don't except you for who you are then tell them to get lost because they are missing out on someone great and wonderful. That is what I think it means.
bloomfloralover123

bloomfloralover123

Mensaje  Kate_10 Lun Sep 05, 2016 7:30 pm

bloomfloralover123 escribió:Hahahaha Thanks and I will. I don't like to be something I am not. That is practically lying and lying gets you no where. If someone don't except you for who you are then tell them to get lost because they are missing out on someone great and wonderful. That is what I think it means.

yes yes a billion yes. You're absolutely right in ur thinkin' (:
Kate_10

Kate_10

Mensaje  bloomfloralover123 Lun Sep 05, 2016 7:34 pm

Thank you so much. I hope we can become great friends!
bloomfloralover123

bloomfloralover123

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba