LIVING HELL (CHAP 1 AND 2 POSTED)

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

LIVING HELL (CHAP 1 AND 2 POSTED) Empty LIVING HELL (CHAP 1 AND 2 POSTED)

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Abr 02, 2014 7:50 am

....LIVING HELL.....

A/N:
Okay guys. This is my new story a.k.a Novel.. Sorry if my plot is toooooo big.

*PLOT*
My life is in a mess. All my dreams are shattered into pieces. But what have I done? Nothing. I am always been bullied at school. My friends can’t be trusted. They are all backstabbers. They don’t even remember the things I’ve done for them. My sister..well, she’s a pain in the neck. Always complaining things to my mom. The things that I didn’t do. Well, I wouldn’t call her my mom. She’s my step-mom actually.  Yes, you guessed it. I’m adopted. No family, no friends. My friends left me, my parents hate me. The only person I could share my feelings to was Frank. To make matters worse, he broke up with me and...loved the girl who I hate most. Isabella.  Isabella is or was my friend. We were pretty close. But then, I had a crush on Frank. And guess what. Isabella did too! She envied me ever since.
All this is how my life travels. But suddenly, something happ.ened to me. Some one was chasing me.. Trying to kill me.. And then my sister and parents – everyone were found dead near the couch. Some one killed them when I was at school .Who?
After the news came out, Frank hated me. And that’s when all the trouble began. I found a ruin and lived there ever since. I work in a small shop. I get sufficient sallary. Sufficient to go to school. But something happ.ened that made my life become happy..But gradually sadder and darker........

Charcters:
Sweetie Johnson:
She’s a sixteen year old girl with long blonde hair. She has ver very pale skin- the main reason she was often teased at. He biological parents hated her. Hated her ever since they had a child of their own. Her parents were rich, but some one killed them. Since she was a baby they thought no harm would come from her and let her go.
She was then adopted by the Jhonsons’. She got a new name, and a new way of living. The Johnsons’ are a middle class family. Mr.Jhonson being a curator and Mrs.Johnson a teacher. Sweetie doen’t always want to mingle with many people. She doesn’t trust them easily. She doesn’t want to be backstabbed again. She always showed her tears to Frank – her boyfriend. But her heart shatters when he breaks up with her and loves her enemy, Isabella Mathew.

Frank drew:
A sixteen year old boy. He had a very handsome look with very good complection. Often found playing video games and hanging out with other girls. He was Sweetie’s boyfriend. But then changed interests and loved Isabella.  He come’s from a very rich family. Everything’s fine at first glance. But what is he hiding? Why doesn’t he want to talk to Sweetie? Why does he treat her like dust? Let’s find out.

Isabella Mathew:
A cute looking girl. She had short wavy brown hair. Come’s from a very-vary rich family. She has a crush on Frank. The reason why she grabbed him away from Sweetie. Isabella was Sweetie’s best friend. They always shared each others’ feelings. But, both of them had the same crush. But Frank chose Sweetie, making Isabella angry. She diodn’t eben speak to Sweetie ever since and tried her best to spooil sweetie’s name in front of Frank.
Isabella is sixteen. She can be kind, but when it comes to sharing, she’s a mean, cruel ,killing and a fighting machine.

MORE CHARACTERS TO COME AS THE STORY GOES ON..

Table Of Contents:
Arrow Plot:Page one
:arrow:Chapter one: Page one
:arrow:Chapter two:Page
:arrow:chapter three:Page

My Readers:

Arrow Joseyposey - "Cool story so far"
Arrow Briadah-"I like the plot!"
Arrow astrid:"It looks interesting"
Arrow Nightfall: "OMG Cool chapter!"
Arrow
Arrow
Arrow

CHAPTER 1
I lay in fear, my thoughts rising higher and higher. The higher and higher they go, the darker and darker my life becomes...
Tears tore down my face. Why was this happ.eing to me? After all I done to them, is this what I get back? I slowly closed my eyes thinking of the time Frank was close to me. The time when he used to wrap his arms around me and tell me to stop crying. Why was he so..short-tempered? Why did he have to talk about my mom?
I still remember how I slaped him. I should’ve been good. I shouldn’t have been so rude to him. He was only trying to help. I closed my eyes as tight as I could. I remember the time he shouted, ‘We’re through!’
I should have controled myself. What was I thinking? I wiped away my tears, slowly op.ening my eyes. I want to go back to him. I want to say him I’m sorry. Ever since my parents died, he hated me. And how dare he talk stupid things about my mom? They wouldn’t have been nice, but they had the heart to adopt me.I heard someone knock the door.  Who would come to an old ruin like this? I quickly straightened my face and opened the door. In front of me stood Isabella. The most popular girl in school. I rolled my eyes. “What do you want?” I asked her. “Oh nothing. I just want to tell you something.” Isabella said soming closer to mmy ear. “Me and Frank are going on a dat! Don’t believe me? Meet us at the park tonight. And don’t show your self,” My heart throbbed. What did she just say? A date? with Frank? Tears welled up in my eyes. Isabella didn’t mind and just ran away. I slammed the door and almost immediately fell on my Knees.
~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~*
I did my job very quickly at the shop I work in. Helping customers find what they need is my job. I get a living out of it. I ran out of the door, drops of perspiration on my forehead. Mt next destination:”The park”
I ran into the park. I know Frank wouldn’t do such a thing. He would never dat another- WAIT! I could see twoo figures slowly entering the park. I hid behind a bish. I prayed that the couple shouldn’t Frank and Isabella. I slwoly peeked through the bush. It was them! Tears poured down my face-Again. I was used to this anyway. They sat down  on a bench which was very-very close to my bush. I could hear what they were speaking. Apparently, no one elese but them and me were in the aprk. “You’re a lot more nicer than her,” Frank said, touching Isabella’s cheek. “I know. She isn’t meant to be with you. She is a poor girl. Totally different from you,” Isabella replied. That’s when I got angry. How DARE she? The my eyes grew wide. I could see Frank’s lips getting closer to Isabella’s. But instead of kssing he said, “You’re right!” And then Isabella pressed her lips against his. What a nerve! More tears for me! I remember the time when his soft lipswouched mine. I remember when our first date. I remember the way he used to wipe away my tears. I am a fool. Instead of being carefull, I stepped on a twig! “What’s that?” Frank asked, getting up and coming closer to where I lay. For once in my life I wished both of them were still sitting and kissing! The excitement was too much! Just too much!  

A/N: Sorry if the chap is too long or too short(it depends on you) And as it's the first chap i didn't go into the details. Still, i hope you guys like it!

Chapter 2:
I see the light. It’s somewhere out there. I begin to follow it. I followed it my entire life. But the light still goes on further. Should I go on, or go back the way I came?
Isabella grabbed his hands.”It must be the wind. Come back,” She said. “But...Okay..” Frank said.My heart almost stopped in all this excitement. Thank goodness! “Shall we continue?” Isabella asked him, her eyes twinkling. She wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed him again. I can’t handle it anymore!No – no more!

I came out of my hiding-place.Both of them were still closing their eyes. I just rolled mine. I looked at them for a moment. “Frank...” I said, and quietly as possible. Frank stood up with shock. Isabella’s eyes grew wide, “Sweetie? What are you doing here?” Frank asked confused. “I..I’m sorry for  what I’ve done. I can’t be a moment longer without your kind, soothing words! Please Frank, come back!” I said, tears coming out of my eyes. My eyes were apperently red by now.

“He’s mine now! You’re just a poor and a unworthy girl with no respect!” Isabella said. “Isabella’s right. Sweetie, go back home,” Frank replied. “Fr-Frank! Please..I’m so sorr-“ But before I could complete my sentence,Isabella pulled Frank away and told him to get into the car (Apparently, they came to the park by car) And with that,  all I could hear was the car go off at top speed. What will become of me?

Just then I heard a twig snap. I looked behind. No one. “Okay..Cool down Sweetie..They have night shifts at work don’t they?” I thought, wiping my tears away. I started to walk towards my store. I heard footsteps behind me. Apparently someone is following me! I walked faster now. I know who they are – the barbarians who killed my real parents!

My store was a few feet away!Yes, I made it! It took a few minutes to reach the place. Before I could hold the Knob of the door, a strong hand covered my mouth. I began to wriggle and struggle. I couln’t breathe! A quiet voice said, “stop it or you’ll be gagged and drugged,”
I paid no heed. And that’s what happ.ened. I was gagged and drugged.
*to be continued*

A/n: Hope you all like the chapter. Sorry I updated after so long. I had exams and stuff! Sorry! And btw, sorry I made Sweetie Kidnapped so fast. I couldn’t help it. I didn’t have ny other ideas.And sorry(again)'cause the chap is sooo small.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

LIVING HELL (CHAP 1 AND 2 POSTED) Empty Re: LIVING HELL (CHAP 1 AND 2 POSTED)

Mensaje  Briadah Jue Abr 03, 2014 8:11 am

Well, You've already posted the third chapter in the other site, so I would like you to post faster  Evil or Very Mad  Laughing Very Happy
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Mayo 28, 2014 5:28 am

Briadah escribió:Well, You've already posted the third chapter in the other site, so I would like you to post faster  Evil or Very Mad  Laughing Very Happy
I did? I should retype it again?*Cries*
I forgot i even have a story like this, although i've completed all the chapters. I just need to type them, and that's driving me NUTS!
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Briadah Sáb Mayo 31, 2014 11:09 am

Aww, don't worry kiddo!  Rolling Eyes  It's alright...you can always change the next chapter Very Happy 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  adanwlal Miér Jul 16, 2014 8:11 pm

Shocked LOVE!!! You need to post more of the story!!
I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!  inlove<3 inlove<3 inlove<3 inlove<3 inlove<3 
Pretty Please update!
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Ene 12, 2015 11:55 am

Posting soon
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  adanwlal Miér Abr 08, 2015 6:43 pm

U never finished the story!!
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba