Fox Rain (Chapter 5 Posted)

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Fox Rain (Chapter 5 Posted) Empty Fox Rain (Chapter 5 Posted)

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jun 25, 2014 2:42 am

Hello! You guys can call me Krista.  Very Happy Nice to meet you. So let me start off with a short summary with the story I have been working on "Fox Rain".

Summary
There are 2 types of wolf clan that are known as the strongest. The Lay Clan and the Julian Clan. Both of the leaders know each other and are good friends. But, they are not the only one that are good friends. 2 teenage kids named Kevin Lay and Krista Julian have been close friends since childhood. Will those 2 fall in love? Or will they fall in love with someone else in the end? Also, vampires are trying to run over the wolf clans territory, with this kind of war going on can the werewolves win between the vampires?

Going to be posting the 1st chapter right now. So tell me what you think! Smile

Última edición por khlover22 el Mar Ago 12, 2014 4:40 am, editado 4 veces
khlover22

khlover22

Fox Rain (Chapter 5 Posted) Empty Re: Fox Rain (Chapter 5 Posted)

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jun 25, 2014 2:51 am

"I'm sorry..."
"About?"
"All this ever happen...the 2 of us."
"No, you can't die."
"...But, I have to...it's one way."
"Shut up! I won't let you!"
That moment I just remembered, I didn't know that it would end this way for the both of us. Lots of things has happened, lots of secret were hidden. But, those things were revealed in the end...what I didn't expect is...I didn't know that it would lead...to a bad ending.

Chapter 1
The moon was shining bright, wolves were howling and all of us were in packs. From the area from where I live, there were 2 packs. They weren't enemies, no fights were going on, but...the pack was great friends. My name is Krista, as you can see I'm the wolf who mostly stands out from my pack because of my white fur.
Having a white fur is a disadvantage in the night which is hard for me to hunt, but...since I'm also one of the fastest, I can still catch my prey anytime. Once I see something as my target that would stay my target until I eliminate that target.

I'm one of the family members who would be one of the next leaders for the pack. My father, he is the leader of the pack known as the Julian pack. I know, Julian is like a first name, but it also known as my last name. Krista Julian. The giant wolf who have sliver/grey fur shimmering on the moonlight, the one who was giving a fierce look down on to the other wolves I stand with, that's him...the leader of the pack.

The wolf standing by his side, the wolf who has black fur but when the moonlight shines on her, it turns blue, is the leader's mate. Also known as my mom. She stood beside my dad by giving him a proud hug by leaning her head against my dad's fur.

It actually made me smile seeing those 2 happy together. Because, pretty soon, me and my 2 brothers we will be the one in charge of the pack. It may be hard, but we know that no matter what, we are not going to give up without a fight.

Between I have 2 brown wolves between me, one of them was like reddish brown. The wolf who has the reddish brown fur, that's my older brother Kevin. We don't talk that much but he's the oldest of the group. He's the one that takes care of me and my little brother.

The one on my right side, it's like a smaller version. The wolf was a little shorter than me, it has a dirty brown color. That's my little brother Kristian. Me and my brother keep an eye on him since he's the youngest. He's still in training on learning how to hunt and fight vampires but, that's it. He's still a youngster, but I have to help him no matter what.

The other wolves that surround the 3 of us, they are the members of the pack. The Julian pack stay together no matter what. All of us are like family, even though we're not related we're close friends in human life. But, in wolf life...we're family.

You can already tell that I'm a werewolf. Our meeting was almost over, the moon was about to go down and then comes dawn, my dad gave the last howl and we all howl back to him. Out of nowhere we suddenly heard a different howl.

I notice my dad serious look as he spotted familiar wolves arriving in our territory. I glance over and notice the other pack. The Lay pack. The Lay pack is close friends with my dad. We get along really well, and I actually happen to know the Lay family really well, including the leader. But, that is just wolf talk. I actually never made friends with them unlike my dad since he can be a social butterfly.

I only know one of the members, and it's the black fur wolf staring right at me. Kevin. His name was Kevin as well. He's a year older than me and we both go to the same high school together. Between our wolf lives, we work together as a team. But, in human life, we act like we just met each other this year.

No one knows that Kevin and I have been friends since childhood. Yes, I met the kid since childhood because ever since I got my wolf form, I couldn't control it well. Until...I have met him, Kevin. He help and trained me to control my wolf form on any occasions. When the full moon is up, there's no way but to transform. It's a wolf habit to transform whenever a full moon happens.

But, there's also one thing that Kevin is known for...he is also known as my protector.

~*~*~*~
"Krista, you're ready for school right?" Krista's mom called out.

"Of course~!" Krista said.

She rushed down the stairs and gave both her mom and dad a hug and a kiss. "Bye, I'm going." Krista said.

"Jeez, why you're in such a rush?" My mom asked as she raised a brow at her.

"Sorry, but Kevin is waiting for me." Krista said as I rushed out of the door and shut it from behind.

Her mom blinked surprised but a friendly smile appeared on her face, "She's already 14 and it's been how many years since she has been with Kevin."

"Which Kevin?" Krista's dad asked curiously.

"Kevin Lay of course!" Her mom said as she gave a glare at her husband.

"Oh right! Yeah, but you should know...Krista and Kevin are like brother and sister. Both Lay and Julian, we get along. I get along with the leader. You get along with his wife. Kevin gets along with other Kevin's sister Kendalee, and there's Kristian and Derrick. We stay together no matter what." Her dad explained.

"I know, but their friends. Kevin and Krista, along with Tebz and Kendalee...it's like both the guys are protecting them." Her mom mentioned.

"I know, but hey, they can't be mates. Both Kevin's already have girlfriends. And Kendalee has a boyfriend. As for Krista, I'm not sure." Her dad said.

"You know how your little girl is." Krista's mom smiled. "She's waiting for her soon to be mate."

~*~*~*~
"Kevin!!!" Krista called out.

Kevin glance over and notice Krista who was rushing up to him. "Good morning~!" She sang happily.

Kevin scowled at her and sighed, "Krista, why the heck are you so happy today?"

"Sheesh, do you get annoyed that easily?" Krista blinked.

Kevin grinned at Krista and patted her head, "Nah, it's cute when you have those reactions. Now are we going to school or not?"

Kevin and Krista arrived at school, when they arrived at school, right away...they separate. Krista went over to her friends and notice their usual talking. Korean stuff. "Krista! Morning!" Veronica smiled.

"Morning." Krista said.

"Ok! You need to tell me how the heck you think Kevin is a good person. The dude keeps on being mean to me." Anabell pouted.

"He's not mean to me." Krista said as she shrugged.

"That's because as you can see, you and Kevin are like brother and sister." Gaby said.

"I know... but, trust me...even though he can be such a boring and not talkative person, he is a good person to talk to." Krista said.

"Whatever you say little sis." Anabell sighed.

Krista smiled as she like how Anabell becomes pouty and moody over that. Kevin never really talk to Krista's friends. He treats them as acquaintance. When Kevin is with Krista's friends... he treats Krista the same as well.

~*~*~*~
It was the full moon once again, Krista was not really hunting but, she was looking around the woods. Being the next leader of the pack, I wonder what that's going to be like. But, the thing is...who is going to be the next members in the family? In order to be the next leader, you must be either one of the 2 legendary animals, both 9 tailed foxes. But, there different types. A kyuubi and a gumiho.

Now that I think about it, if there is no legendary animal after for how many years...then that means... the oldest would become the leader. Which means, both Kevin would take over the pack. Krista thought.

Krista continue on walking along the path and then she suddenly heard a noise. Her wolf ears raised up along with her brown eyes. She glance around and notice that there was no one. I sense someone here... Krista thought frightened.

She could hear hissing in the background and once she looked over she saw a pair of thirsty red eyes. Her eyes widen in shock since she knew what it was...a vampire. The vampire stood out and gave a smirk at the white wolf. He suddenly walked around it and said, "Hm...Since there's no human here I wonder if wolf would taste good. But, this wolf has also the scent of human blood. Don't tell me that this kind of wolf is a werewolf?" The vampire mentioned sarcastically.

You darn right I am a werewolf! Krista thought.

She try to take a step back away from him, but she knew that if she run away, she would lead the vampire right into their secret territory so she can't do that. "What's the matter wolf? Or should I say werewolf? Aren't you going to call your pack?" The vampire threatened her.

The vampire suddenly push Krista with all his strength, Krista got hit by a tree that it made a loud noise. Krista suddenly transform back into a human and she start to have cuts on her arm. "Aw...poor little girl, you must be scared. Don't worry...I'm just going to take your blood, if that's ok with you." The vampire smirked.

Krista shook in fear, she was speechless and she didn't know what to do. As the vampire lightly stroke her cheek, she quickly slap his cold hand away from her face. She could feel his icy breath shivering down her neck through her spine. "This won't hurt a bit..." The vampire spoke as his fangs start to pop out.
Krista squinted her eyes shut and she was getting more scared than before. Her heart was racing and she couldn't take it. She closed both of her hands and tightened it into a fist. She can't handle this vampire alone, she needed someone...she needed her protector.

"KEVIN!!!"

~*~*~*~
Hello~ well that's the first chapter of "Fox Rain". Tell me what you guys think and I'll probably be posting the next chapter soon!  Very Happy

khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Jun 25, 2014 7:59 am

Oh my god! One word- AMAZING!
This is like the wolf side of the twilight saga! Very Happy 
Good Job! :Welldone: 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Jun 25, 2014 2:05 pm

Awesome story!
Just thought I'd let you know, your story has been added to the the forum library. :3
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jun 25, 2014 6:28 pm

Briadah escribió:Oh my god! One word- AMAZING!
This is like the wolf side of the twilight saga! Very Happy 
Good Job! :Welldone: 
Haha never really thought of the twilight saga. But, thank you! I'm glad you like it! Smile
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jun 25, 2014 6:28 pm

Pennysns escribió:Awesome story!
Just thought I'd let you know, your story has been added to the the forum library. :3
Thank you, I'll post the next chapter soon! Thanks for reading! Smile
khlover22

khlover22

Fox Rain (Chapter 5 Posted) Empty Fox Rain (Chapter 2 Posted!)

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jun 25, 2014 6:58 pm

Chapter 2
Kevin was with both of his brother and sister. Kendalee and Derrick were out hunting while Kevin was being the oldest watching them. "KEVIN!!!" A voice echoed through Kevin's ear. The voice sound familiar.

Kevin's eyes widen as he already knew who was this person calling his name. He suddenly gave a howl which gave both Kendalee and Derrick's attention. Kevin growled and then ran off leaving the 2 siblings confused, they exchange looks at each other but just shrugged and followed Kevin.

Krista was feeling the icy breath. She can still feel shivers coming down her spine, but what she also feels was fear inside of her. She have never face a vampire alone. She actually never fought one. What the heck is a vampire doing at this territory anyway? Kevin...where are you? Krista thought with a frightened look.

"What's the matter?" The vampire smirked. "Cat got your tongue, werewolf."

"Shut it." Krista growled.

The vampire was suddenly about to bite Krista until out of nowhere he felt a shove and he suddenly flew back and hit a tree. Krista's eyes widen in shocked but at the same time she was revealed, she saw a familiar black wolf standing in front of her. His vicious black eyes shows how pissed he was getting.

Kevin was growling at the vampire who was hurting Krista and suddenly attack the vampire without saying a word. Krista was feeling disgusted on how Kevin killed the vampire right away, but at least she knows that vampire has struck this place and she must let her dad know no matter what.

Everything became silent, Kevin turned back to his human form and Krista notice that he was panting. He was running low on energy. "Kevin..." Krista said as she gave a sad look at him.

"Are you ok...?" Kevin suddenly asked as he walk up to Krista.

"I'm fine..." Krista said with a sad look.

Kevin notice something was wrong, Krista was lying, he can tell from her eyes. He glance and notice Krista's arm was dripping with blood. Kevin suddenly grasp on to Krista's arm lightly which made Krista reveal her cut. "Who did this to you?" Kevin suddenly asked.

"Kevin..." Krista blinked.

"It was that vampire...wasn't it?" He suddenly mentioned.

Krista gave a disappointed look at Kevin. She felt guilty, she had to lie to Kevin...but she said the truth instead. She can't lie to her protector, she feels honest with him. She sighed sadly and gave a nod in response.

Kevin slowly let go of Krista's arm and then pulls her in for a hug. "I'm just glad you're alright..." Kevin said as he sighed in relief.

Krista stood there with a guilty expression but just accept the hug. She laid her head on Kevin's chest and she gave a small smile. "I'm sorry..." She said.

"I know...its ok..." Kevin said as he laid his chin on Krista's head.

Kendalee and Derrick finally arrived and notice Krista and Kevin. Derrick suddenly howled which got both Krista and Kevin's attention. They glance over and spotted the 2 kids giving a worried look. Kevin got up and helped Krista up by lightly pulling her hand.  

Kevin transformed into his wolf form and glance at Krista. Krista nodded and suddenly hopped on Kevin's back. Kevin howled at both his little siblings and then run off back to their territory.

Kevin's father was waiting for his 3 kids to come back, so far everyone was present in the Lay pack except for them. His father was becoming angry and impatient that he starts to growl. His wife was standing next to him and she start to whimper, she was worried about her kids as well, the sun is about to come up, where the heck could they be?

"Where the heck are they?" Kevin's father growled.

"Honey, just wait...they will come. They would signal us if something is wrong." Kevin's mother said as she tried to calm her husband down.

Kevin and the 2 arrived back at the pack. Kevin's mother sighed in relief as she saw her 2 kids Kendalee and Derrick arrived back. "Thank goodness." She sighed in relief.

Kevin arrived as well with Krista riding on his back. "Krista..." The leader blinked.

The Lay wolves suddenly became quiet and start to glance over at Krista. Krista gave a sad look, Kevin start to feel awkward but he ignore the stares and start to walk up to his father. "You're late..." His father growled.

"I'm sorry...I had to do something, Krista's hurt." Kevin said as he looked away sadly.

"Hurt?" Kevin's father blinked.

The leader looked over at Krista and Krista gave a sad look as well. The leader suddenly notice that she smell blood. He glance and notice the cut that was still bleeding on her arm. The blood stain was all over her arm. Krista notice him staring at her injured arm, "A vampire was about to reach both of our territory. I had to stop it the best I can but, I didn't. The vampire made me have a cut on my arm but, your son...he saved me from the vampire. If it wasn't for him, I would have been gone..." She explained.

The leader was surprised, he didn't know that Kevin would care for Krista. The sun suddenly came up and it was shining through the Lay territory. Everyone slowly transformed back including Kevin. Kevin's father soften his look at Krista, he slowly walk up to her and rip one of his sleeve and tied it around her cut. "Be careful next time..." He said.

Krista glance up at him and she nodded, "Thank you..."

Última edición por kristaju el Jue Jun 26, 2014 8:53 pm, editado 1 vez
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Briadah Jue Jun 26, 2014 8:05 am

Surprised Surprised EEEEEE!! I love it! ❤ 
Hey, I heart Krista and Kevin!
Krisvin  scratch  Laughing 

Hey, I did notice one thing though, please don't think I'm rude Rolling Eyes , this is one writer to another Very Happy . The thing is you kept on repeating the words -sad look- and yunno, and though it's not wrong, different words can add more beauty to the writing. You can use so many other words like melancholy expression, pained expression, looking dejected, looking depressed, looking downcast....yunno ,change the words. It gives out so much more beauty when you're writing. And if you can't think of any words, go check its synonyms in google or something (like I do Laughing )
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  khlover22 Jue Jun 26, 2014 7:02 pm

Briadah escribió:Surprised Surprised EEEEEE!! I love it! ❤ 
Hey, I heart Krista and Kevin!
Krisvin  scratch  Laughing 

Hey, I did notice one thing though, please don't think I'm rude Rolling Eyes , this is one writer to another Very Happy . The thing is you kept on repeating the words -sad look- and yunno,  and though it's not wrong, different words can add more beauty to the writing. You can use so many other words like melancholy expression, pained expression, looking dejected, looking depressed, looking downcast....yunno ,change the words. It gives out so much more beauty when you're writing. And if you can't think of any words, go check its synonyms in google or something (like I do Laughing )
Haha don't be so sure about the couples yet. Razz And thank you I'll think of that.  Very Happy I'll try my best!
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba