Fox Rain (Chapter 5 Posted)

Página 3 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Fox Rain (Chapter 5 Posted) - Página 3 Empty Re: Fox Rain (Chapter 5 Posted)

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Jul 09, 2014 9:09 am

Fangirling? How's there any fangirling? Seriously  Laughing
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  khlover22 Jue Jul 10, 2014 1:06 am

Pennysns escribió:Fangirling? How's there any fangirling? Seriously  Laughing
You are a fangirl Razz
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Ago 08, 2014 10:30 pm

Fox Rain (Chapter 5 Posted) - Página 3 Sofia.regular

Kevin arrived at school and notice that there was no sign of Krista. He furrowed his eyebrows and suddenly heard someone calling his name. "Kevin? Kevin!" His friend Choi said.

"Huh? What?" Kevin blinked as he was staring into space not knowing Joey was there.

"Something on your mind?" Choi asked as she gave Kevin a curious look.

"Well yeah...just thinking about someone...apparently she's not here." Kevin said as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Is it that little freshie?" Choi smiled.

"Yeah..." Kevin sighed.

"Don't worry, it's only a day. If she's back tomorrow, she'll probably tell you why she is absent." Choi smiled trying to Kevin to think of something else.

"I guess you're right..." Kevin shrugged. He was still worried about Krista. But he wouldn't admit it to his friend Choi since he can  tell that she probably knows how much he's worried about her.

7th period has arrived and Kevin notice that 2 of Krista's friends were talking. They were worried about Krista's absences but, they know that she was going to be back tomorrow. Kevin sighed sadly and thought, Krista, you better tell me a reason why the heck you were absent today...

~*~*~*~

During the school day, Krista was at the forest meeting up with Kendalee for a safe place to talk. Due to the problem that happened last night, that was the only thing stuck on Krista's mind and she didn't even know what to do. The only way she thought of was messaging Kendalee and telling about her problem.

"Are you serious...?" Krista asked one more time. Her jaw dropped and her eyes widen in shock. She couldn't believe what she heard from Kendalee and she couldn't believe if it was true.

"Of course! You didn't suspect this to happen huh?" Kendalee said as she gave Krista a small grin.

"But, how...? Why me?" Krista asked all confused.

"Probably because...you're special." Kendalee shrugged. "But, you're lucky. You might be the next-"

"Don't say it!" Krista suddenly interrupted.

Kendalee jumped a little since she was startled by Krista's interruption. She suddenly soften her expression and sighed sadly, "I'm just surprise that it's you."

Krista sat there silent and she gave a sad look. "Kendalee...can you keep this whole thing as a secret?" Krista asked. She realize that telling everyone that she's the gumiho a lot of stress will come to her and not to mention, there will be so many stuff on her plate.

"Eh?" Kendalee said in a confuse tone as she titled her head a little. "You sure about this Krista? You know, your father is going to find out sooner or later."

"Just...please..." Krista spoke sadly as her voice suddenly cracked into sadness.

Kendalee knew how Krista felt and she nodded in agreement. "I understand." She gave a light nod. "I guess the chosen one was you the whole time Krista. But, your dad should know about this." Kendalee insisted.

"Yeah, but then that will make me become the next leader. My brother is supposed to be the next leader. I don't think I'm ready to take the pack as a...a..." Krista mentioned and suddenly stuttered at the end of the sentence.

"Gumiho..." Kendalee finished the sentence. "What are you going to do? There's no other choice Krista. You're the chosen one. You're the gumiho. The beautiful and powerful 9 tailed white fox."

"I know wait, but if this legend is true..." Krista remembered. "Don’t' tell me that there's a kyuubi involved."

"Whenever there's a gumiho in line, a kyuubi would be by the gumiho's side in order to protect her." Kendalee quoted.

Krista sighed sadly and she got up from a rock that she was sitting on and took a glimpse over at Kendalee. "We should head back to the pack. Both of our dads called us for this meeting." Krista suggested.

"Oh yeah," Kendalee said as she got up right away. She forgot about the meeting but since Krista mentioned about it, it made her remember. "We should get going."

~*~*~*~

After school Kevin was with Krista's friends Veronica and Anabell. "Kevin do you know why Krista is absent?" Anabell asked curiously.

Kevin gave a confused look at Anabell and suddenly change his expression to an annoyed look, "Why do you suspect whenever Krista is missing you always come to me for details?"

"Because you and Krista are like brothers and sisters." Veronica mentioned.

"Ew~" Kevin said as he gave a disgusted face. "Krista and I are just friends that trust each other. She's just like a person I want to protect."

"Exactly, so she's like a little sister to you." Anabell mumbled.

"No." Kevin sighed as he did a face palmed.

Kevin notice someone standing right behind Veronica and Anabell from a distance. The body was small and she had a smile on her face. Krista was waving at Kevin and hand gesture him to meet up with her. Kevin nodded and just walked away leaving Veronica and Anabell behind, "I'll see you guys later."

Kevin walked up to Krista and Krista gave a fake smile and both of them disappear out of nowhere. They reached the forest and decided to hang out there. "Why were you absent today?" Kevin asked.

Krista was walking through the forest and she gave a sad look on what she remember what happened. "Long story, the leaders called me and Kendalee for a meeting. It was nothing important." Krista mentioned.

"You sure, you seem you're hiding something." Kevin blinked. "Krista, what's really wrong?"

"...I just don't want to talk about it." Krista said as she gave a sad look to Kevin.

"You don't trust me?" Kevin suddenly asked.

"I do!" Krista blinked. "It's just...too surprising to tell."

Kevin sighed and notice something was up, something was wrong. "Krista...do you sense that?" Kevin asked.

Krista nodded and she gave an annoyed look, "Vampire..."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Briadah Dom Ago 10, 2014 12:19 pm

I'm loving it  Laughing 
(copyright: McDee Wink )
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Ago 10, 2014 12:38 pm

Briadah escribió:I'm loving it  Laughing 
(copyright: McDee Wink )
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  khlover22 Dom Ago 10, 2014 10:12 pm

Haha thanks guys! Sorry if I haven't been posting lately. I need to get some inspiration going on.  Very Happy 
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Ago 12, 2014 4:40 am

Fox Rain (Chapter 5 Posted) - Página 3 Sofia.regular

Through the forest, something was running quick or someone. Krista and Kevin could feel the fast presence zooming pass the both of them. As the wolves smells the familiar scent, the familiar evil scent that they have always hated...the blood of a vampire.

2 vampires appeared right in front of both Kevin and Krista having the evil smirk on their face. Kevin growled and quickly pulled Krista behind him for safety. One of the vampires had black slim hair and was giving the glare to Kevin with his hungry crimson eyes. The other one had black wavy hair and looked just like the other vampire. Even though she was giving an innocent look, both Krista and Kevin can tell that her outside look is a fake.

"Well well, look what we have here." The guy said sarcastically as he slowly walk up to Kevin and Krista. "I see you're hiding a very pretty girl there. Too bad she's a werewolf, if she was a human I would have suck the blood out of her and she would have become one of us."

"Excuse me!" Krista blinked as she hated the insult from cold hatred vampire. "For your information, I am happy to be born as a werewolf so I can stay away from a disgusting creature like you."

"Don't you dare call my brother a disgusting creature!" The girl vampire hissed as she scowled at Krista. "No one calls him that. NOBODY!"

"Do you seriously want to start a fight right now?" Krista growled as she glared into the crimson eyes of the vampire.

The vampire hissed at Krista which made her showed her fangs and the anger that was in her eyes. Her eyes was showing hunger to Krista, she doesn't mind killing a werewolf, if someone mess with her older brother, they’re going to get it. "Bring it! I can fight any day." She threatened.

Krista growled and she slowly was about to jump into her wolf form. She tried to be careful of the other form she has, she needs to learn how to control it on her own since she's keeping this a secret from her family and the whole pack. Most importantly, she's keeping this secret from Kevin.

Krista tried to cool the eye color change, the last time she transformed into a gumiho was in front of Kendalee and Kendalee was frightened due to bright color on Krista's eyes. Krista was about to attack the vampire with her wolf from but right away Kevin pulled her back. "Krista no, stop it." Kevin said as he held on to her.

Krista's was struggling to get out of Kevin's strong grip, but since he had more muscle than her it was impossible for her that she gave up easily. She returned back to normal and glance over at Kevin with a soft expression. "Heh, nice job wolf boy for stopping your girlfriend." The vampire guy scoffed as he felt annoyed of the couple.

"She's not my girlfriend." Kevin corrected. "She's more like a little sister."

"Psh, does it look like we care?" The girl said as she rolled her eyes and ignore Kevin's words.

Krista growled and Kevin pulled her back once again. "What are vampires doing at this territory anyway? As you can see this is a werewolf territory, any vampires that invade will have a punishment by the time they enter this territory." Kevin mentioned.

"This is the middle of the forest dumbo." The guy said as he gave Kevin a careless look. "We will find your pack someday... besides, we're here because of the incident we vampires have."

"What incident?" Krista asked as she rolled her eyes at the vampires.

"Our brother was killed a few nights ago. Right in this exact spot." The girl mentioned.

Krista's eyes widen since she remember this spot, the vampire who attacked her. She was frightened, she would have lose her werewolf powers and be a wolf forever due to the vampire's venom but, thanks to Kevin he saved her and killed the vampire for her.

"...You mean the brother who tried to suck the blood out of me." Krista slowly mentioned.

"You know about him?" The guy asked curiously.

"He was here last night...he tried to kill me." Krista said as she gave a sad look.

The girl's eyes widen at Krista in shock and then it change into more of an aggressive look. Her eyes were glowing more red and she shouted, "YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KILLED HIM?!"

"I did not killed him!" Krista stated.

"LIAR! IT WAS YOU! THIS IS WHY WE NEVER TRUST YOU WOLVES!" The girl shouted as she was ready to attack Krista but the other vampire pulled her back.

"Hey! She did not killed him, I did." Kevin interrupted the argument. "He was scaring her, I had to do something. It's actually my duty to protect her. As a wolf, I'm known as her protector...even his leaders know that."

"YOU JERK! YOU KILLED MY BROTHER! MY OTHER BROTHER!" The girl cried.

"Vanessa!" The guy said with an annoyed look. "It's too late now... we can't turn back the time."

"I don't care!" Vanessa shouted. "These wolves, unbelievable!"

"We better get going before other vampires sees us with them. Besides, dad is going to be mad about this." The guy said.

Vanessa didn't say a word and just rush back in a flash. The guy vampire glance over at both Kevin and Krista and he gave a small grin, "It was nice meeting you guys, the name is Myungsoo by the way."

Myungsoo disappeared in a flash and Kevin and Krista exchange glance and blinked. Meeting 2 vampires and having a conversation with them was the weirdest thing. But, Krista felt bad about the incident with them. She never wanted to hurt them. Not to mention, that vampire was hungry for her. What's done is done and Kristia knows that as well. She turned over to Kevin and gave him a small smile. "Thank you." Krista lightly spoke.

Kevin glance at Krista and notice her smile. "For what?" He asked.

"Stopping my werewolf form. If I had a fight with Vanessa, it would have been a war right away." Krista mentioned. "I'm sorry, lately I haven't been controlling my anger. That's why I have been absent most of the time now."

"Is there some stress going on in your pack?" Kevin asked curiously.

"Nah..." Krista nodded. "It's just that... things are changing, and when things are changing new problems have start to come."

~*~*~*~

~Kevin's POV~

Months have passed, days went by, a year was about to end. A new year has begun, 2nd semester has begun, and everything was the same though. As a sophomore year, I didn't know it would go by this quick. It was unexpected.

As the months passed, Krista hasn't come to school...lately she has been missing a lot, why? I don't know. The last time I saw Krista was New Year’s Eve. Just thinking about that kind of memory made me think about when I am ever going to see her again.

~*~*~*~

~No One's POV~

Kevin and Krista were together at the most common place where all the packs would hang out as a huge werewolf family. Wolf peak. Krista and Kevin were both just glancing back at the city, the lights were shining and the 2 watch them in their wolf form.

The full moon was shining bright, Kevin and Krista glance at each other and gave a small smile. Kevin notice something was wrong with Krista...he could sense it in her...but the thing is...what is it? "You alright?" Kevin whimpered.

Krista glance over to Kevin and she notice the suspicious expression in Kevin's eyes. Krista blinked and said, "Of course! Why?"

"Seems like something stuck on your mind." Kevin mentioned. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Krista knew it, he was suspicious. Krista sighed sadly but, she gave a fake smile to him and said, "Nah, There's nothing to worry about. It's just stuff that I'm thinking about."

Kevin still gave a worried expression but just shrug it off since he understand that Krista is fine. The firework suddenly started and both the white and black wolf watch the fireworks. The other wolves notice the fireworks as well and they start to howl onto the full moon as a celebration. Both Kevin and Krista joined in the howling session which made all the wolves fur shimmer as the moonlight became bright.

Kevin smiled happily was he nuzzled on to Krista as a friendly hug. "A new year has begun. Which means another friendship has lasted." Kevin said.

Krista smiled at Kevin's words but her eyes became watery. They were shimmering as the moonlight shines on her eyes. A tear slid down her cheek and she gave a small smile and just nuzzled Kevin back happily. "Yup...another year of our friendship." Krista spoke.

Krista shed a tear and she looked up to the moon and gave a sad look. I'm sorry, but this might be the last time we might be seeing each other...Kevin.

~*~*~*~

Things were not the same with Krista's disappearance. Every single day after school Kevin would always give Krista's dad a call and there would usually be no answer. It made Kevin worried, throughout the whole calls he had made this month, he must know what happened to Krista.

Kevin arrived at home and notice that his dad was home. "I'm home..." Kevin spoke as he spotted his dad at the kitchen table.

His dad glance up at Kevin and he gave him a small smile, "Welcome home son."

"Um..." Kevin hesitated. "Can I ask you something?"

Kevin's dad blinked at Kevin's worried expression. He nodded and spoke, "Ask away."

"Have you been talking to Krista's dad lately?" Kevin asked curiously.

"Yeah, I actually have. Why?" His dad asked curiously.

"Can you ask him if Krista is ok? Lately she has been absent from school. I try calling her but no answer, I even try calling her dad...no answer as well." Kevin mentioned.

Right away Kevin's dad gave a sad expression. "He doesn't know about it..." His dad whispered softly to himself.

"Did you say something?" Kevin asked curiously.

"Son, haven't you heard?" His dad suddenly mentioned.

"Heard what?" Kevin asked nervously.

His dad gave him a sad look and sighed sadly, "Krista...she's missing..."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba