Fox Rain (Chapter 5 Posted)

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Fox Rain (Chapter 5 Posted) - Página 2 Empty Re: Fox Rain (Chapter 5 Posted)

Mensaje  Briadah Vie Jun 27, 2014 3:29 pm

What? There are more? Surprised  Okaaaaaay Cool 
Sure thanks man! Very Happy 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Jun 27, 2014 8:06 pm

Briadah escribió:What? There are more? Surprised  Okaaaaaay Cool 
Sure thanks man! Very Happy 
Hehe, let just say I'm thinking of adding a twist. I always like making the readers react on the story gets twisted. Very Happy
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Vie Jun 27, 2014 8:35 pm

Moaar!
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Jun 27, 2014 8:48 pm

Pennysns escribió:Moaar!
Haha soon!  Very Happy 
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Vie Jun 27, 2014 9:00 pm

How soon? Because, uhh, you know, you're my new hostage! *brandishes fangirl knife*
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Jun 28, 2014 12:21 am

Pennysns escribió:How soon? Because, uhh, you know, you're my new hostage! *brandishes fangirl knife*
whoa whoa I still have to do some tweaks on the chapter. Razz
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Jul 07, 2014 8:18 pm

Chapter 3
A howl suddenly came and Kevin's dad glance up. Krista looked back and notice that the wolf who was howling was Krista's dad. "Lay! My daughter she's missing!" Krista's dad panicked.

His eyes suddenly widen when he notice that his daughter was with Kevin's dad the whole time. "Krista!" He said surprised.

"Hey dad..." Krista said as she gave a small smile to him.

"Your daughter was attack by a vampire, but don't worry...her protector saved her." Kevin's dad said as he took a glimpse at his son.

Krista's dad glance over at Kevin and Kevin walk up and stood next to Krista. "Kevin...thank you..." Krista's dad said as he sighed in relief.

~*~*~*~
Krista arrived at school in the morning and notice her usual friends. She was about to go walk up to them until she felt a strong tug from behind. Her eyes widen in shock as she was about to attack from behind but, she quickly stop until she realize that person who grabbed her was Kevin.

Krista slowly looked at Kevin surprised and Kevin gave a worried look. "How's your arm?" He asked curiously.
"It's ok..." Krista said awkwardly as she try looking away. "Thanks..." She smiled.

Kevin bit his bottom lip but it change into a small smile. He patted her head and said, "Good..."

"Jeez! You're messing up my hair." Krista whined as she try fixing her hair.

Kevin chuckled and he walked away leaving Krista into fixing her hair. "Krista~!" A familiar voice called out.

Krista glance back and spotted Gaby and the others waving at her. Krista waved and walk up to them. "What were you talking to Kevin about?" Anabell asked.

"It's nothing." Krista shrugged. "Kevin...is Kevin."

"He's weird and mean..." Gaby said as she glared at him.

Krista giggled and said, "Even though he is like that...he is actually a good person."

"Krista! What happen to your arm?" Veronica asked as she notice Krista's arm.

Krista stare down at her arm and she bit the bottom of her lip. Shoot, I thought they wouldn't notice. Krista thought nervously.

"It's nothing...I just hurt my arm on accident. It's no big deal." Krista lied as she gave a fake smile to her friends.

"You're sure you're ok?" Gaby asked as she raised a brow at her.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." She smiled with confidence.

~*~*~*~
It was already time for lunch, Krista was walking with Anabell at lunch and they were having a conversation while they were walking. Veronica saw both the 2 girls and started walking with them as well.

Kevin was having a conversation with his friends, both of them stood a distance away from each other and didn't say a word to each other as they pass by. They both act normal, instead of a brother and sister kind of relationship, they act like acquaintance for the time being.

But, as of today, it was different. The 3 girls were having their conversation until Kevin walk up to them. It was awkward for Veronica and Anabell, Krista was already used to it since she knew Kevin ever since she was a kid and when she got her first wolf form. Kevin suddenly handed Krista a folded note, she gave a confuse look since she didn't know what was going on. She beamed up at Kevin trying to figure what the note was before she opened it, she couldn't figure it out in the end. Kevin walked away leaving the 3 girls in silent and headed to the back of the school.

As Kevin walked away, Krista looked at the note in her hand curiously. "What is that Krista?" Veronica asked.
"Huh? Oh it's something important, that's it." Krista said as she start to unfold the note.

Krista unfolded the paper and start to read Kevin's handwriting:
Wolf meeting today, be sure to be there. We need to leave now.
Kevin

"You have got to be kidding me..." Krista mumbled to herself.

"What is it?" Veronica asked.

Krista quickly beamed up at her friends and then gave an unpredictable look. "Huh? It's nothing." She lied with a stutter. "But, I have to go...I'll see you guys."

"Eh? Where you have to go?" Anabell suddenly asked.

"...somewhere." Krista said as she gave a sad look.

She suddenly walked away leaving her 2 friends behind and heading to the back of the school where Kevin might be. She notice Kevin from a distance at the back of the school. She took a deep breath and a rapid walk up to Kevin. "You're kidding right? A wolf meeting during this time?" Krista asked once she reached Kevin.

"They said this meeting was important." Kevin said as he continue walking on.

"Well that's great..." Krista said sarcastically.

Krista and Kevin were already on the side of the school, they made sure the coast was clear and they transform into their wolf form. Both the white and black wolf nodded at each other and then run immediately to the forest.

Krista was faster in Kevin when she's in her wolf form, but when she's in her human form...it's hard for her to keep up with the pace. She's one of the slowest runners in her human form. Krista knew she was close to the location since she sense other wolves near by.

Both of them arrived at the main point of the wolf territory, the clan territory. The clan territory is the only territory where wolf meetings would be held. All the packs were there. Even the Julian and Lay pack.
Those 2 packs were the top 2, they were the ones who start this meeting. "Dad." Kevin called out.

Kevin's dad glance over and notice Kevin and Krista's arrival. "Kevin, Krista." Kevin's dad said as he walked over to his son and gave him a hug. He walked over to Krista and did the same as well.

"What's going on here Mr. Lay?" Krista asked curiously.

"The wolf meeting of course. Don't worry, this meeting would be quick. Besides, you kids still have classes to go to." Kevin's dad said.

"But, what is it about?" Kevin suddenly asked.

Kevin's dad didn't respond and just glance at his son with a sad look. "Don't worry...you will find out. He spoke.

The 2 exchange glance at each other and they nodded in agreement. The meeting has begun, everyone were in their packs and they start to listen to the 2 main leaders on what they have to announce. "Thank you for all you wolves who have attend this meeting." Kevin's dad spoke.

"As you can see this meeting is important because it's going to have to do with the future leaders of both of our pack." Krista's dad mention.

Krista suddenly gaze up as she heard what her dad said. The next leaders? Krista blinked.

"As you all known, it's almost that time for us. We werewolves must retire from becoming the leader of our clan." Kevin's dad explained. "But, we will still have the same leaders coming from our family line."

"My 3 kids, Kevin Julian, Krista Julian, and Kristian Julian." Krista's dad called.

Krista glance at her 2 brothers and they slowly walk up to their dad. They stood in the order Krista's dad called them in. Krista glance at wolves in their human floor glancing up at them. "Kevin Lay, Kendalee Lay, and Derrick Lay." Kevin's dad mentioned.

The 3 walked up as well and stood on the right side of the Julian kids. Kevin glance at Krista and Krista glance at Kevin and gave a small smile at him. Kevin nodded and looked back at the audience. "These 6 kids, they will be the future leaders. We already got 2 in line. Kevin Julian and Kevin Lay." Krista's dad spoke. "But, if the legend is true, that person would become the next leader."

"The meeting is now officially over. That is all...for now." Kevin's dad said.

The group of wolves spread out and they all transform into their wolf forms and ran back to continue doing what they need to do. "Congratulations Kevins!" Kendalee grinned happily.

"Both Kevins...both becoming the next leaders." Derrick said with a proud grin.

Krista nodded in agreement and she glance at both her brother and Kevin. "Nae, I'm happy for them..."
Krista walked up to Kevin and suddenly start to give him a hug. "Congratulations..." Krista said.

Kevin was surprised to see Krista hug him, but he gave a small smile and wrap his arms around her, "Thank you..."

(Sorry if I haven't been posting chapters in a while. Forgive me~)
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Mar Jul 08, 2014 1:51 pm

❤  it
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Jul 08, 2014 9:48 pm

Pennysns escribió:❤  it
You and your fangirling Penny. But thank yhew! Very Happy
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba