Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Página 1 de 14. 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin Empty Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Jue Abr 03, 2014 2:52 pm

Hey Izzy. I got our characters right here.
Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin Ekoiki

Name :: Orabelle Darling

Species :: Mermaid
Abilities :: hydrokinesis, hydro-cryokinesis, hydro-thermokinesis, aerokinesis, telekinesis, invisibility

Personality :: affectionate ; brash ; witty ; sarcastic ; intelligent ; stubborn ; scatterbrained
History :: She was born in the Gold Coast, Australia. She has always loved the beach and swimming, that's all she would do when she was younger. As she grew up, she got bullied, until one day, she was had to spend a night at Sarawak Island, the deserted and very mysterious island east of the town in order to become popular. During the night, she discovered a moon pool, and accidentally fell into it just as the full moon had risen, granting her mermaid abilities. After that, she lived a secretive and quiet life, and no, she did not get into the popular group. Isabella soon discovered of a fairy on the island one day, soon discovering it her best friend Gezel. After a month or so, Gezel discovered her own secret, and have been keeping it since. After an attack from Gezel's old friend, an acquaintance of Nathan's, Gezel's brother, revealed that he was a hybrid, half wolf and half fairy, which Isabella playfully teases him about, while Nathan also revealed that he was an elf. She does not believe in love, despite at times showing affection to Nathan, who has a crush on her, she would never fall in love, after all the heartbreak and teasing she has experienced when she was younger.

Hair :: Chocolate Brown
Eyes :: Marine Blue
Height :: 5"7
Build :: Petite/ Athletic
Modifications :: None

Played By :: Izzy10
Faceclaim :: Bonnie Anderson
Gif :: Mine

Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin Tumblr_inline_mkylv4RuPZ1qz4rgp

Name :: Mark Harrington

Species :: Half Werewolf/Half Fairy
Abilities :: basic magic, wolf senses and transformation, etc.

Personality :: straightforward ; charismatic ; headstrong ; stubborn ; romantic ; protective
History :: His mother was a fairy, his dad, a werewolf. They had a secret relationship, that not many people knew about and concocted little baby Mark, the first werewolf/fairy hybrid. Able to use basic magic and can not bewitched with basic magic, along with the ability of a forced transformation under a full moon, and a human/ wolf transformation when angry, he sounds like the ultimate monster. Living in Australia for most of his life, he quickly be-friended Nathan and fell for Gezel. Gezel quickly found about his secret, before secretly dating, unknown to Gezel's brother and best friend until recently.

Hair :: Chestnut Brown
Eyes :: Chocolate Brown
Height :: 6"1
Build :: Athletic/Muscle
Modifications :: None

Played By :: Izzy10
Faceclaim :: Liam Hemsworth (Not my choice)
Gif :: Rightful owners

Name: Rose Carry
Species: Fairy
Power: Nature and a bit of Water
History: Gezel has been all around the world. Gezel was 8 when she settled in Australia when she meet Isabella and Mark. Gezel has kept her secret from everyone except from her best friend who recently found at her brother's girlfriend's party. Gezel was accepted onto the fairy council for her abilities to persuade and keep everything in order when she was fourteen.
Bio: Sweet | Kind | Passionate | Friendly
Dislikes: Milissa | deforestation | evil | bad magic
Family: Nathan, mom and dad
Face claim: Olivia Holt
Picture: Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin Tumblr_mc9yhra5ly1rt2432

Name: Nathan Carry
Species: Elf
Power: Healing
History: Nathan, like his twin sister, has been all around the world. Nathan arrived in Australia. Nathan has kept his secret all this time, but hasn't told anyone so he thinks no-one else knows. He thought his sister didn't know but she had by reading his diary.
Bio: Kind | Protective | Daring | Bold
Dislikes: Bullying | Milissa/Kayla | secrets | not trusting his family
Face claim: Robert Sheehan
Looks:
Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin Simon_Lewis_3

Name: Millisa Johmston
Species: Fairy
Power: Dark magic
History: Millisa was once a sweet and kind fairy. She was kind, and passionate but was also firm. That was before she was tricked into joining the dark side. She was told that the council was jealous of her parents so they killed them. She was also told that Gezel, her best friend at that time, was the one that snitched. She has been out to get Gezel for she has been supposably responsible for her parents deaths.
Bio: Cold | Cruel | Heartless | Dangerous
Dislikes: Gezel | Isabella | Good
Face claim: Debby Ryan
Looks:
Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin 54um82

PLOT:
Something isn't right in the magic world. Some one is planning on taking on some of the most powerful magical beings in the world. How will they respond see that it is their best friend. Millisa Johmston was everything she is now. Could their be a shred of the old Millisa left? Or is everything lost? Is Gezel ready to face her biggest nightmare or lose everything trying. Her life just keeps piling up its own problems and High Council problems she has to deal with. Will they go face to face, magic to magic till one life  is lost? What about Isabella's secret? Will Gezel accidently reveal it to someone she knows could ruin the situation? Will Isabella return Nathan's affections? Will Isabella have her best friend when she needs her? Will Nathan finally rid himself of Kayla? Will Nathan convince Isabella to give him a chance?

Última edición por peaches8888 el Jue Dic 11, 2014 6:05 am, editado 2 veces
peaches8888

peaches8888

Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin Empty Re: Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Mensaje  The Oswin Sáb Abr 05, 2014 3:09 pm

Continue from where we were? Cause if so, I'll post first
The Oswin

The Oswin

Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin Empty Re: Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Sáb Abr 05, 2014 10:22 pm

Sure
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  The Oswin Dom Abr 06, 2014 9:09 am

{Do you mind if I suggest another plot? Or a re-written version of it? Since, well, it seems that it is centered on your characters more than the others. And every character is important, are they not?}
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Dom Abr 06, 2014 10:38 pm

(Oh yeah sorry Izzy)
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  The Oswin Miér Abr 09, 2014 2:20 am

"Gezel, calm down. Now is not the time to retaliate" Mark said, grabbing the blonde before she decided to storm after the brunette. "I agree with you. Something is not right with that girl. And we need to find out what. But in a smart and mature manner."

Isabella walked back inside, locking the door behind her as she found Sirena, still on the ground with her tail. "What happened back there? I could hear you shouting about something. I-I am too much of a problem?"
"No! No. I just. Well, keeping to our agreement" The brunette replied, sitting down next to Sirena. "You're like family to me. You guys did accept me into your little pod. Unofficially yes, but, still."
"Oh sweetie. You-"
"Let me finish. Please."
Sirena sighed, nodding in agreement.
"Family comes first. And even though Gezel is like a sister to me, and Mark is an annoying cousin, they aren't blood. Well, they aren't like you and the girls. And I don't want my family hurt or discovered. So. my only resource is to stop my friends, in the nicest way possible. Even though lying and yelling isn't really, the best. At least it isn't punching and freezing them."
Sirena chuckled, putting her hand to her mouth. "I'm sorry, I'm just glad happy to see you again, I've missed talking to you." Sirena's tail soon dried off, her legs returning once more.
"I think we should move to the lounge, if anyone rocks up here, its going to be a little weird seeing us talking at the door rather than on some sort of seat."
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Miér Abr 09, 2014 4:39 am

Gezel nodded crossing her arms. Gezel thought.
"What is wrong. It not as if we have told anyone her secret! Sirena is trying to hide her secret!" Gezel said. She was clearly annoyed. Gezel took a deep breath and tried to calm down.
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  The Oswin Vie Abr 11, 2014 6:51 am

"What if Isabella actually doesn't know? Or, she half does. Like she is under some sort of control. A sirens perhaps?" It sort of explained it. Isabella was always sort of weird, but why else would she protect a mythical creature like Sirena. They were obviously not related. What if this Sirena was pulling the strings, and making Isabella all, secretive and weirder then usual? And the name is a bit of a giveaway. Siren. Sirena. It was right there.

"This is going to be a long night, isn't it?"
"Yep. A very long one. If only we could put some sort of barrier around the house. I'll ask Gezel if... Nevermind."
"You don't have to do this you know, keep me protected."
"I'm being hospitable. There's nothing wrong with a bit of hospitality right?"
"Hospitality?"
"Really, I thought you knew that word. It's what David does, you know, cooking and serving food to people at the Ocean Cafe."
"Oh! I think I actually know that word!"
It was Isabella who laughed this time. "Oh Sirena. You still have a lot to learn about life here. Though, it won't be much use to you later I guess."
"You never know. Once we have the pod back, I might teach them about life on land, and what hospitality is."
"But getting back onto the original topic. What could we do? It's not like there is someone else..." Isabella quickly rushed off the couch and grabbed her phone from the kitchen table, running back to the couch and jumping onto a cushion. The brunette dialled a number, putting the phone to her ear, smiling as the other end picked up. "Nathan? Hello? Hi! Could you come over quickly? I need some help."
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Vie Abr 11, 2014 11:43 pm

"Sure. Do I need to grab Gezel?"Nathan asked. He was watching his sister from his room.

Gezel thought about it. It did make sense.

"I still have a strange feeling on her. If she was a siren, why and how would she put Isabella under a trance? Isabella isn't that easily to put under a trance."
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 14. 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba