Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Página 14 de 14. Precedente  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin - Página 14 Empty Re: Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Mensaje  The Oswin Dom Mayo 31, 2015 3:59 am

Belle followed Rose down to the room the two boys had disappeared in. As her friend went up to listen to their conversation near the door, she stood guard near the front, watching to see if anyone happen to come across them. It almost felt like a proper spy mission. Now all they needed was the appropriate outfits and gadgets. Rose had turned around back to her and smirked before entering the room. Orabelle could hear her talking from inside the room about how where the two boys had been. No one seemed to be coming past the door so Orabelle headed towards the door, revealing herself.

Nathan wasn't doing good under pressure from his sister. She always had a way of unraveling him, and now wasn't exactly the time. "It's nothing to worry about Rose. Just, guy stuff." Mark answered, looking down to Nathan then back to the girls. "Guy stuff huh?" Orabelle asked. Stepping forward, she placed one arm on Rose's shoulder and tilted her head. Great, now both of the girls were getting suspicious. Mark flashed a look of concern. Plan B it is then."
"Well, you see, there's this rash, and I'm finding it quite hard to--"
"Ew! Okay, too much information" Orabelle objected.

(Mako references for dayz)
The Oswin

The Oswin

Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin - Página 14 Empty Re: Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Sáb Jun 06, 2015 12:17 am

Rose tore her eyes off of Nathan to look at Mark in horror.
"Yeah Belle, way too much information," Ro said and cringed. She finds Mark irresistible, but still, that was too much, even for his cuteness.
"Well, I'll love ya and leave ya," Ro said walking out of the door, needing something to do to distract her from that moment.

Nathan sighed a little when his sister left the room. Then he realized that Belle was still in the room with them. He looked at her with a smile.
"Yep, just a rash that was need to look at." Nathan smiled a little before he left the room, before sending a look towards Mark that said We'll finish this later.
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  The Oswin Vie Jun 19, 2015 1:00 pm

Mark knew it was quite a disgusting topic to use, especially in front of the girls, but hey. It worked when he was 12, why wouldn't it work now? And thankfully it did. Mark didn't mind if it meant a bit of personal shaming, Rose and Orabelle were not the ones for spreading rumours. Actually, in Orabelle's cause, it was usually the other way around.
The two girls left, leaving the boys by themselves again. Nathan gave him a look in which Mark couldn't help but helplessly shrug. Why couldn't the cold, brooding type make a joke from time to time?

Orabelle however was still in the room after Rose left. Understandable for Ro. Who wouldn't get out of the conversation when talking about subjects such as--well, you can elaborate for yourselves. There was something about it that just seemed, weird about the whole thing to Belle. She couldn't further ask about this however as the boys had forward out of the room, leaving Orabelle all by herself. Was it bad that part of her just wanted to stay inside the room the entire night and not have to face the music?
Unfortunely, that was not proven possible as Orabelle heard a car pull up in the driveway. Music pumping away as the sound of laughter gradually made its way closer to the door. The room Orabelle was in was closest to the front, with a window out to the driveway. Peeking behind it, Orabelle spotted the car and had recognised it immediately. A blue convertible. Kayla was back.

Who said benolvent witches couldn't have fun? Or at least, briefly enjoy a period of time where she can bask in light also known as popularity? Kayla had gone around to pick up a couple of girlfriends-- and boyfriends-- from her vast social circles. The more the merrier, huh? She had grown to like that saying with her time in this realm. The aurban haired girl, with her 5 lackies following behind her, made her way up to the door and knocked loudly. She waited for someone to open the door.

(I'm so sorry for not replying to this earlier. I have just finished all of my assement this week so I don't have any assignment to work on, homework to finish or exams to study for. But I still have a week left which will be quite busy, but I will try my best to make replies as soon as possible.
Also a quick suggestion, in the next couple of posts, can we fast forward to a futher point of the party?)
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Sáb Jul 25, 2015 11:47 am

(I know the feeling. I would have reply sooner as well, but I had to pack all of my stuff and then unpack it all. Sure we can fast forward.)

The party was in full swing. Rose tried to make her way over to the kitchen, but was soon pushed in the other direction. The blonde grumbled in disappointment and tried once again to get there, but failed again. She threw her hands up and gave up, sitting on the couch, pouting ever so slightly. Where had all of these people come from? I mean, Rose only invited her family and a handful of her friends. Ro scanned her eyes and they locked on Kayla. Of course. Now it all made sense, She brought all of the extra people. Rose grumbled and put her head in her hands. This was suppose to be fun. Not a bust!

Nathan stood near his girlfriend, joining into the conversation when necessary. He was all too use to it now. Nathan sighed before looking around himself.
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  peaches8888 Miér Ago 26, 2015 10:45 pm

(Bump)
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  peaches8888 Dom Oct 04, 2015 12:58 pm

(Bump)
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 14 de 14. Precedente  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba