Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Página 8 de 14. Precedente  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin - Página 8 Empty Re: Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Mensaje  The Oswin Dom Oct 05, 2014 5:26 am

"Fairy and werewolf hybrids...wouldn't that just be a wolf in a pink tutu and wings?" Isabella asked jokingly. Her marine blue eyes lit up with mischief as she walked into the portal. All she was trying to do was to make Gezel some what happier. But despite her kidding around, Isabella was quite curious to know what a fairy werewolf hybrid would be. "Okay sure thing" the brunette answered. Isabella started heading up the stairs when she remembered she stil had her Cosplay outfit on the dinning room table. "2 dresses in one day, who would of though?" Isabella wuickly headed back down to grab the parcel before running back up to her room to get ready.

"Oh geeze, I need to get ready for you party now. Do need to be dolled up for your big night" Kayla said, wiggling out of Nathan's grasps at the end of the film. "I have my things in my car, is it okay if I get ready in your bathroom?"
The Oswin

The Oswin

Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin - Página 8 Empty Re: Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Mar Oct 07, 2014 7:46 am

Gezel laughed softly as she exited Isabella's house. Gezel tried not to think to hard about the hybrids, but it was too hard not too. With out watching where she was going, Gezel ran smack into the house door. She backed up, and opened it while she was rubbing her head. Gezel sighed as she dropped her things on the counter and turned to where she was sure to find her brother and that witch. "Hey," Gezel said. She gave a quick wave before going up to her room and smiled. She opened her cupboard and saw her beautiful pink dress. Gezel quickly had a shower before she began to get ready. Tonight was going to be fun.

"Yeah sure," Nathan said right before there was a sound. "Gezel must've run into the door again," Nathan said smiling. Soon enough, he heard the door open then shut. His blonde sister stuck her head in, greeting them a hello. "Mind your head next time Sis," Nathan said as she slowly retreated. He decided that he to should get ready so he went into his room and changed his shirt to a nice white one with a pair of jeans.
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  peaches8888 Vie Oct 24, 2014 9:25 am

{Bump}
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  The Oswin Mar Nov 11, 2014 8:27 am

{ You don't know how stuck I was on this post. I am sooo sorry for not posting on here, promise to try and be more active, but just briefly going to state that next week is my main exam week, so if i don't post next week, that's why}

Freshening up with a quick shower, Isabella applied a small amount of makeup on and curled the ends of her hair. After what seemed like an hour, but in truth was only ten minutes, did she find some suitable footwear for her dress. Small boots in a colour similar to her outfit. And then there was the dress. At first it seemed like the thing was never going to fit her, but surprisingly the dress seemed to loosen. Once it was done up, the dress then tighten itself up all by itself. Like magic...okay it was magic. Looking in the mirror, she didn't really look very special. Not like some of the girls who probably come. But hey, at least she tried to make an effort for the Carry's.

Kayla began to head down the hallway to the front of the house where her car was. Just as she was about to open the door, someone on the other end ended up opening it instead. "Mark, so nice to see you. Here to come set up?" Kayla asked, unfazed by his muscular figure that was clearly visible by his  maroon t-shirt.
"Yeah, got some supplies" Mark replied, holding up a cooler bag, probably with drinks and food inside.
"Good! This is going be a great night right?" Kayla answered, making her way past Mark and to her car. Mark whipped around to check Kayla once more. There was something weird about how she ended the conversation... He really needed to stop overreacting to things. Mark shrugged off the suspicion as he headed inside. Gezel should be back from her trip into town. Maybe he would get to speak to her about what happened earlier.
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Jue Nov 13, 2014 6:21 am

{yeah it's fine ... mine is getting like that too}
Gezel put the dress on and tried, but failed, to do  the ribbon at the back. Great she thought as she did her hair. She was going to have to get help. Gezel put a flower braclet on her wrist. She smiled at herself. As she applied her makeup, Gezel really looked at herself. Sure she was popular, but there really wasn't much to look at. She was just a typical blonde. She sighed lightly. As she slipped her platform heels on, she went inside and bumped into a freindly face. "I'm so sorry," she said as she looked up. She smiled as Mark stood before her, in his maroon shirt and cooler bag in his hand. "Hey," she said softly.

Nathan freshened up with a shower and shook his damp hair to a side, making the 'old' Justin Beiber look. He pulled on his white shirt and pulled on his jet black jeans. Now all I need is a biker's jacket and I'm set'\. He laughed at his own joke and walked into the bathroom to see Gezel's make-up  kit on the sink. "Trust you to leave that sis," he muttered as he put it ion her room, and saw Gezel and Mark. He stopped then mentally slapped himself. There's nothing going on between them. He wouldn't do that and neither would she. Natha walked back into his room and looked out the window.
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  peaches8888 Lun Dic 08, 2014 6:00 am

{You okay? Did you get hail damage?}
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  The Oswin Mar Dic 09, 2014 11:54 pm

(No, no I'm fine. Lots of rain, though it is currently sunny.
I am soo sorry I haven't posted on here, I've been real busy and I avoided WO for a while because I was waiting for Realm of the Lost. But I've been on AS. Yeah. I promise I'll try and do a post today)
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  The Oswin Miér Dic 10, 2014 1:31 am

( Again, I am so sorry I have not replied. I'm on holidays now and have put the topic on watch, so i will receive emails about posts and then be able to post quicker.)

Mark was heading towards the kitchen when he happen to bump into someone. "Sorry" the boy muttered before looking down to see who he walked into. It didn't take to long to realise it was Gezel. Wow. She just looked so beautiful. He couldn't help but smile as she greeted him. "Hi... You look -amazing." She really did. She wasn't like other girls who always tried too hard to get his attention. She was just...perfect. Mark couldn't help but notice that the ribbon behind her was still undone. "Uh, do you want me to do that up?" he asked, pointing over to the strap that hung behind the girl's back.

Kayla was in the spare bathroom getting ready. As she got dressed in her dress and did her hair did she notice her reflection in the mirror. her true form. her pale white hair and skin, and her coal black eyes stared down Kayla. The identity spell must be wearing off. "Not now, not right now." Kayla muttered, twisting her hair as she stared at her reflection. Tomorrow. On the new moon, you must renew the spell, or else... the reflection of her true form faded away as it was replaced with the one of Kayla. The auburn haired girl bit her lip. Did she have anything tomorrow with Nathan? She needed to be as close as possible to him so her plan would slowly work. To finally teach that blonde haired b*tch a lesson, for ruining her life! The girl pounded her fist on the table. No, she needed to calm down. The party starts in less in an hour and she want her identity to be found. With a sigh, Kayla began on her make up, grabbing her dark lipstick and applied it onto her pale pink lips.

(Also, I had a question. Um, could I rename one of my characters? Because i did a clean up and remodel of my ocs so to speak, and wanted to update her. so.... would that be okay?)
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Miér Dic 10, 2014 7:04 am

(Yeah)
"Oh, yeah thanks," Gezel said turning around so Mark could reach behind her and do up the ribbon, as well as hidding her blush as he called her amazing. She felt a smile come to her lips as she remember the look he had just given her. No! Stop it! Gezel mentally slapped herself. He wasn't into her. But why would he look at her like that? Gezel mentally slapped herself again. She would have to figure this later. Now was defiantly not the time to think about Mark. She needed to celebrate her birthday, and she would not be sad about ...  Gezel sighed softly. She couldn't help it. No matter how hard Gezel tried to forget her, she just couldn't. Not now. Gezel looked up and saw a pink rose on her bedside table, that wasn't there before. She started to think.

Nathan walked back into his room and looked out his window at the house next door. Isabella's house. He felt his goofy smile come on when ever he thought about her. It was silly he knew, seeing he was dating Kayla and all, but it was hopeless. He stood up and went to grab a drink when he heard a sound coming from the spare bathroom. "Kayla, you okay?" He called out, stopping in front of the door. Kayla was usually non-violent so what must have stirred her up?
(I was actually thinking of doing the same. Glad to know your okay)
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 8 de 14. Precedente  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba