Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Página 7 de 14. Precedente  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin - Página 7 Empty Re: Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Jue Oct 02, 2014 6:24 am

(Hmm... Yeah. How ya got in mind???)
Gezel smiled.
"See ya soon," she said as she used the key and entered the fairy council. As soon as she entered, she demanded all the details and set off to meet the werewolf. Gezel bit her lip. Any other creature she was fine with, but werewolves always seemed to make her anxious and afraid. Gezel was greeted by a few werewolves.
"Hello," she said, only a minimal amount of fear working its way into her voice. They grunted and seemed to lead her off somewhere. Gezel forced herself to keep her head up high as she had a reputation to uphold. The leader approached them. Gezel introduced herself and quickly explained why they council was unable to attend. The leader said something to the others and they left.
Gezel grew more anxious as they sorted out another time to discuss the issue. When that was all done, Gezel went to leave but turned back around.
"Forgive me for asking this, but I would like to know what this is all about," Gezel asked. The leader explained about how the clan and others around it have some fairy and werewolf hybrids. Gezel nodded and thank him for the conversation. Gezel started to move towards the portal to which she got to the clan but was distracted by the beauty of the place.

Nathan looked at Kayla.
"Is there a hint of jealousy in there?" He asked jokingly. He knew that Gezel was more liked than Kayla, but was sure she would beat Gezel in something at least.
peaches8888

peaches8888

Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin - Página 7 Empty Re: Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Mensaje  The Oswin Jue Oct 02, 2014 7:43 am

((Well for Nathan, I had Robert Sheehan, and Kayla/Mellisa Debby Ryan ))

Isabella watched Gezel open the portal to the council, disppareing from her sight. It took her a couple of seconds after her friends had left did she realise she didn't know how to leave the modern magical land. "Crap!" she exclaimed as she hit her head. "Way to use that noggin of yours." Sighing, Isabella decided to try and find where Charlie would be and hope he would let her back on her side without Gezel's help. Stepping outside, Isabella was greeted the the unwanted surprise the mall. Or at least, a magical version of it. Flurio coloured fairies flew above her traveling to restaurants that appeared to sit on clouds. Defiantly not the gateway that she entered with Gezel the first time. "What am I going to do now?"

"Me? Jealous? No, I'm not envious of your sister. I have everything that I've ever socially wanted." Kayla sighed, snuggling closer to Nathan. "No need to worry about me, I can handle myself."
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Vie Oct 03, 2014 1:31 am

(I like them. Will update later)
Gezel looked at all of the wild daisies that grew in the area. Gezel smiled as she grew a flower in her hand. It was a pale pink rose. Gezel admired her handiwork before putting it down in the ground. It instantly started to grow copies as Gezel stood back up. Gezel leaned on an old oak tree, glad to be surrounded by her element. "What I want to know is why nobody bothers to stop and look at this magnificent beauty we have here," Gezel said to the rose. "Now look at me, I'm talking to flowers," Gezel said shaking her head. Gezel started to think about why nature goes ignored as she played with the fairy emblem on her necklace. The emblem allowed her to activate her fairy form if danger was near. That way she could use all of her powers instead of the ones she uses now. Gezel usually played with the charm if she was nervous or thinking. A habit she's gotten into.

Nathan's smile grew a bit more.
"I know you can handle yourself," He said as he thought. He knew his sister was a part of the fairy council, but he wondered if he should tell his sister about his magical powers.
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  The Oswin Vie Oct 03, 2014 2:29 am

The girl was left to walk around aimlessly, trying to find something that could lead her to a gate. She had checked behind the dollar store like on Earth, but there was nothing. She even went back into Top Shop to see if there was some secret gateway through the change rooms. Nothing. Isabella was making her way out of the food court, when she saw the small but glouris green sign. Exit. Isabella practically squealed, walking closer to the sign. Directly above the sign appeared a white corridor from the wall.
Inside, there were three doors, two on either side of the corridor, and one at the very end. Above each was a little name, the furthest away and the one to her right both in a language she could not even be bothered working out, while the one on the left was in English. "Terra...oh Earth! This is my door!" But there wasn't any sort of door knob to open it. She highly doubted it was a swinging door. Maybe there was some sort of-"No time for logic, I need to get of here."
With a mighty kick, the door swung open into the gateway, a surprised Charlie standing infront of the gate. "Oh, it was a swinging door. Charlie!"
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Vie Oct 03, 2014 3:01 am

"Yvonne, what are you doing?" Charlie asked her, after he recovered from his shock. "Where's Gezel?" Charlie asked. Then out of no where, Gezel popped out of the door to the right.
"Yvonne! I knew I forgot something," Gezel said as she grabbed Isabella's sleeve. "I believe that the Queen would like you back," Gezel said as she went through the portal, pulling Gezel with her. There was a slight glow where the duo stood, but it soon faded away to the same alley they were in before. Gezel coughed as she looked at Isabella. "I thought you knew how to get out," Gezel said as she went towards the end of the alley, back towards the shopping mall. She came out and looked around. She took a breath of fresh air and sighed. She went back to her emblem and started to play with it again. "Where do you want to go?" Gezel asked Isabella. Gezel was trying to distract herself from what she discovered. Hybrids. Fairies and Werewolves. Gezel just couldn't out her head around that. Did that mean they had magical powers but didn't have to change on full moons? Did it mean they changed on full moons but didn't have magical powers? Did it mean that they were not able to be harmed by magic? So many questions that she couldn't answer. Maybe she needed a fresh mind to work these out. But the council had no recordings of them. Why were they being kept secret. Gezel groaned as she put the palms of her hands to her forehead. Nothing was coming together!
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  The Oswin Vie Oct 03, 2014 4:16 am

"Yvonne...oh right me! Gezel went on council business and I need a way of getting-" Isabella was interupped as Gezel appeared seemingly out of no where. "The queen? Oh, Queen...Oceana, yes. Got to go, bye Charlie" Isabella called, managing to wave quickly before dissappearing back into the alley. The brunette stomach seemed to be doing loopy-de-loops from the travels in the portal. But it seemed like Gezel had it worst. "I think it's time we get home. No portals. Seems like your getting exhausted. Are you okay Gezel?" Isabella asked.
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Vie Oct 03, 2014 4:36 am

"Fine," Gezel said as she moved her palms away. "I just learnt something different," Gezel said as she pulled out her phone. "Do you want to walk or not?" The blonde asked as she leaned against the wall. It was annoying her how she felt like there was something missing when there wasn't. What's up with her? "We need to get ready for the party," Gezel mumbled to herself as she looked around. They might be able to catch a bus, but well who knows. Gezel looked at Isabella. "I'm fine, don't worry about," The blonde said as she noticed the way her friend was looking at her.
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  The Oswin Sáb Oct 04, 2014 1:25 am

"You sure, you seem upset. Did something happen that you want to talk about while we walk?" Isabella asked, walking over to Gezel's side of the wall. At the mention of the party, Isabella quickly got her phone out of her pocket to check the time. The party started at 5. Who knows how long it would take walking all the way back home. Definitely did not have time to get ready. "Okay, maybe we don't have the time for walk. You okay to use your magic again?"
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Dom Oct 05, 2014 4:54 am

"Fine. Just think about Werewolf and Fairy hybrids, and you'll understand," Gezel said as she opened a portal back to Isabella's living room. Gezel stepped through and sighed. Sometimes working on the council could be real frustrating as well as confusing. Gezel grabbed her cup that was on the counter and got a drink of water. Maybe a clear mind might help. Well, her mind wouldn't be clear for a while now. "While you get ready, I'll rush home and grab my dress okay?" Gezel asked.
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 7 de 14. Precedente  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba