Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Página 13 de 14. Precedente  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin - Página 13 Empty Re: Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Mensaje  The Oswin Sáb Mar 21, 2015 6:15 am

"You do remember who organised this party right?" The light in Belle's eyes dimmed, her eyes lowered as she looked down at the ground, trying to avoid looking at Nathan and Mark who were making their way back inside. She gave a small smile as she said, "Maybe it won't be so bad. We won't know unless we go inside and experience it for ourselves." Orabelle had her doubts. She knew it wouldn't get as bad as last time when she was dumped into a pool. But she still wouldn't expect some drama from a party thrown by Kayla.

As the two boys were carrying the cooler bags back inside, Mark noticed Nathan staring at the girls, a goofy looking smile on his face. "What's going on with you?" he asked kindheartedly as he patted his friend back. Mark couldn't read minds, but did have keen senses. It didn't take look for him to figure out that he was thinking about Belle. The fish girl, or rather the girl who always seemed to smell faintly of fish. Mark's expression seem to lower by this realisation. He wouldn't of been so concerned if he was looking at Kayla like this, but Orabelle? "We need to talk. Inside, now."

{Do you want to redo some of the forms?}
The Oswin

The Oswin

Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin - Página 13 Empty Re: Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Sáb Mar 21, 2015 9:51 pm

(I was just thinking of it, so yeah)

Rose couldn't help but agree. She glanced over at the boys before turning back to Orabelle. "Don't worry about that happening," Ro said. "Remember what I told you about the dress?" Rose asked as she sat down on the couch, bringing one of her feet up under her. She could understand why her friend was worried, but Ro had solved the problem. "You okay?" Rose asked as her friend kept looking at the ground. "Whats up with you?" This was so not like Belle. She was usually open and welcoming, and now she was shy? Nope, something was definitely wrong Ro concluded.

Nathan drew his attention away from Belle and looked at Mark. "Is everything okay with . . . the stuff?" Nathan asked. Of course he knew about Mark's secret for he helped out almost every full moon, making sure that Mark couldn't escape and hurt people. Nathan motioned for Mark to follow him as he walked into a side room that was empty where they could talk freely.
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  The Oswin Dom Mar 22, 2015 2:54 am

Belle titled her head slightly, lips slightly moue. "I know I really shouldn't really worry... but I just have this gut feeling. This nagging little thing at the back of my mind that something will happen tonight. I think's it to do with the dress" Orabelle answered, the last part in a quieter voice. Tugging on the ends of the dress, she continued. "I mean, it's a nice dress and all, but... does fairy magic work with things like me?"
"Whats up with you?"
Belle looked up from the dress and gave Rose a quizzical look. "Me? Something wrong? No! Of course there isn't, it just..." The brunette caught a glance of Nathan as he headed off into a separate room. She sighed as she took a seat on the couch next to Ro. "The thing is, last week, at the party, Nathan and I were talking. It was just us two inside, talking about heavens what. It felt like old times before social hierarchies and popularity. And we got intimate. Not in that physical sort of sense!" Belle interjected, putting her hands up defenselessly. "But I guess someone saw, told Kayla and then all hell broke loose and next thing I was in a pool." Orabelle sighed, glancing away from Rose to let it sink in.
"I just don't know what is going to happen this time when Kayla and her friends finally arrive. Will it be as rough as last time?"

Mark looked surprised at the fact Nathan would mention his transformations first. Following Nathan into the side room, he quickly clarified with his friend that it was a new moon, he didn't need to worry about him at the moment. "But you. What's going on with you?" Mark folded his arms as he continued. "There have been some rumours spreading that you might be interested in someone else other than Kayla. I'm only saying this because I know how brutal Kayla can be and don't want you to be in any sort of trouble."

(okay then. i'll post a newish form soon for orabelle. do you want me to also do mark and kayla or should we talk through that sort of stuff together, i.e traits, powers, etc.
*edit, finished my new form for orabelle, what do you think?
**edit 2, just click on the word think and it should go to a picture of the form)
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  The Oswin Sáb Mayo 16, 2015 3:40 am

(bump?)
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Sáb Mayo 16, 2015 8:43 am

(Oh my god, i feel soo bad for not responding in ages! I'm am so sorry, school was just so hetic. I will start to work on my forms soon I promise)
Ro lifted her head up and rasied an eyebrow. “She will not touch you, am I clear? And even if she does, so help me,” the blonde continued to ramble on as she worked herself up. Ro was usually a nice person, but when it comes to hurting her best friend, oh she was all up in that.
“And I’m pretty sure that the dress will work on you. DO you want to test?” Ro whispered as she glanced around. She noticed her brother and Mark were gone, and that raised an alarm bell. Ok, they may disappear from time to time, but this was getting suspicious. Especially with the mystery of the books up in the attic.
“What are they up to?” Ro muttered to herself. One day, she swears she will become the cat, and curiosity killed her.

Nathan seemed confused for a second before it dawned on him. “They think I’m interested in Orabelle?” Nathan asked in disbelief. If they were joking, it was a good joke. Nathan laughed and shook his head. Man this was good. But one look from Mark’s face told him that this was far from a joke. “You’re not joking are you?” Nathan asked. This was not going to end well for anyone.
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  The Oswin Sáb Mayo 16, 2015 11:15 am

Gratitude surged up inside her. She was so blessed to have such a caring and protective friend such as Rose. Belle hopped over to the blonde on the couch and gave her a quick hug. "Not when I have you around. Thank you Rose. For everything." Orabelle broke away from the hug when asked if the two should test the dress. The girl was skeptical at first. The party was about to start and there were already some guests. Where could they go which wouldn't arouse suspicion? She heard Ro mutter something about "they". "They? Who are they?" Orabelle asked a little too loudly, before realising she was talking about Nathan and Mark. "Oh...Where are those two actually?"

Mark shook his head. "Why do you think she was dumped in Kayla's pool last weekend? She was getting too close to you and Kayla didn't like it. So she dealt with the situation the way she knew how. Look man, I just don't you to get yourself into anything you can't get out off. You will be from the top of the chain all the way down to the bottom. You don't want to be there." It was a fluke he was even dating Kayla, but she wanted him, and like that, he become her boyfriend. He just didn't want to see his mate hurt in the crossfire. "Just, try and hang around Kayla tonight. Everyone will forget about those rumours as soon as they see you two together and it will be like nothing happened. Okay?"
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Mar Mayo 19, 2015 7:36 am

Rose watched as her brother and his best mate disappear into the other room.
"Feel like spying?" Ro asked as she turned to her brunette friend. Rose had a gleam in her eyes that was full of mystery and wonder. Rose stood up and brushed her dress and held her hand out for her best friend. This was going to get interesting.

"I thought she was dumped in as a prank. Why should Kayla care anyway? It's not as if Belle poses a threat. And I will be perfectly fine." Nathan said shaking his head.
"Don't worry about me ok? Besides, we should probably get back out there before anyone starts to worry," Nathan said as he started to head towards the door, pausing slightly, taking a deep breathe.
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  The Oswin Jue Mayo 21, 2015 12:30 pm

When Rose suggested spying on her brother and Mark, Belle's ears pricked up with interest. She always wished she could be a little more sneaky or subtle, but her problem was that she was so clumsy and "big", she usually gained attention whenever she stuffed up by knocking or bumping into something. If only her mermaid powers included invisibility. Though she didn't want to really pass up the chance. Those two always seemed to secretive and neither of the girls knew exactly they were keeping. Orabelle gave Rose a devilish grin as she stood up from the couch. "Better be quick. Don't want to look like complete and utter dorks in front of everyone" she answered sarcastically.

"Telepathy isn't one of my specialties. I don't know how things like that would process in Kayla's head" Mark answered, shrugging his shoulders. Nathan suggested going back outside to the party in which Mark nodded in agreement, however his friend paused before opening the door. "What's the matter?" Mark asked as he folded his arms.
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Dom Mayo 24, 2015 5:41 am

Rose nodded as she set her drink down and started walking towards the door that the boys disappeared to. She stood by the side of the door and pushed her hair behind her ear so that she could maybe hear better. "What's the matter?" a deep voice that Rose knew was Mark’s asked. Rose glanced at the brunette beside her and smirked. Rose stuck her head around the corner. “Oh there you are,” Rose said as she came around the corner and leaned against the wall. “You certainly took your time. What are you two doing in here?” Rose asked.
“Oh I just needed to get away from the crowd,” Nathan answered a little quickly. Rose raised an eyebrow at that.
“There is barely anyone here. Everyone is gonna get here later Nathan,” Rose said as she looked in Nathan’s eyes. He was hiding something.
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 13 de 14. Precedente  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba