Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Página 12 de 14. Precedente  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin - Página 12 Empty Re: Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Vie Feb 13, 2015 8:19 am

Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin - Página 12 MarioBumpGIF_zps1196c772
peaches8888

peaches8888

Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin - Página 12 Empty Re: Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Mensaje  The Oswin Lun Feb 16, 2015 8:33 am

(Oh my *edited*, I am so sorry I have not posted. School started a couple of weeks ago and have been somewhat busy. I swear to freaking god I will try my best to post, but if I don't, blame school... and procrastination)

After passing the two boxes down to Rose, Orabelle climbed down from the ladder, jumping the last couple of rungs. "Yeah of course. Almost made me forget why I came up." Grabbing the pink parcel from the on top of the decoration boxes, Belle handed Rose her birthday present. "Happy Birthday Ro." Like Nathan's, her gift was a combination of little gifts in the shape of a big one. Along with getting a couple of new novels and a little photo frame with a picture of the two, she also got her a pop vinyl like Nathan. However, Rose's just happened to be a tinkerbell figure, which just happened to be a little ironic after discovering her friends secret a couple of days ago.

Kayla only seemed to come back after she noticed that Nathan was looking at her strangely. "Oh, sorry, I was just... thinking about your gift. Think you can wait a little bit?" Kayla asked.

(should we speed this up and get to the actual party)

Última edición por thedoniee el Dom Mayo 31, 2015 12:48 am, editado 1 vez (Razón : Swearing is not allowed.)
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Jue Feb 19, 2015 10:17 pm

(It's okay, it's actually the same with me. Hope the weather isn't affecting you too much)

The hours went past as Rose sat on the couch reading one of her new novels. She always loved reading. The house had been decorated and everything was set. Now all they had to do was wait. Rose turned the page and smiled. Belle really knew  a lot about her best friend. In fact she had already put the framed picture on her bedside table so that whenever she woke up, she could see the happiness the two girls had on a daily basis. A soft knock came on the door and Ro sighed, putting her bookmark in the book. Time to get the party started, she thought to herself.

Nathan got up and moved to the door to let people in. He opened it and got showered in confetti and glitter. He coughed laughing and raised an eyebrow. "Sorry, we thought Rose would answer," one of the visitors said. Nathan shook his head and moved to let them in.
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  The Oswin Sáb Feb 21, 2015 12:44 am

Rose loved her presents. As soon as they had all finished decorating, she was already on the couch reading away. Kayla had roped Mark along to grab some more drinks before the party started, Nathan was doing last minutes checks around the house and so Orabelle was left all by herself. Sitting on one of the arms of the couches, the brunette occasionally went back to check her phone from time to time. But no updates. Soon the first round of guests arrived. Orabelle looked down to see Ro putting her book down and sighing. Belle gave her one of those "here we go" looks as she stood up and headed down the hallway.
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Jue Feb 26, 2015 8:28 pm

As Rose walked down the hallway to see her brother in glitter and sparkles. Who wouldn't laugh at that. Ro certainly did. In the end, she had to cover her mouth from the uncontrollable giggle as she greeted the guests and introduced Belle to some who didn't know her. Some friends from school, and a few family members.  When she was all done, she walked over to Nathan and shook her head whipping a bit of glitter off his nose and got confetti out of his hair.
"For me?" Ro asked in her innocent voice. She had actually been expecting something like that to happen if she had opened the door.
"For you," Nathan grumbled as he brought his sister into a hug, getting glitter all over her. Rose squealed and tried to get out of his grasp.
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  The Oswin Sáb Mar 14, 2015 1:02 am

Belle had to restraint herself from laughing at the sight of Nathan. There was so much glitter on him, he could of acted as a disco ball for the rest of the night. Belle chuckled quietly as Ro began to introduce her to some guest. Some old family friends and a couple of people from school that she hadn't exactly talked to but were on good terms with. Orabelle watched from a distance as Nathan covered his sister in glitter. It was cute moments like these that reminded her of time when they were all eleven, when they all first meet. When times were simpler and normal and didn't involve magic and tails.

Mark arrived back at the house with the last lot of drinks. Kayla had asked to drop her back a friends place for a moment but was sure to arrive back for the party. Mark didn't oblige. Walking up to the house, he spotted the twins at the door. At first he thought the shinning pink glare was from Rose's dress, but it turned out that it was Nathan. "What happened to you?" Mark chuckled.
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Sáb Mar 14, 2015 5:12 am

Ro smiled as she laughed softly. “Long story,” she said as she jumped back from Nathan so he couldn't make her even more sparkly, which she wouldn’t mind. She glanced at Belle and suddenly had an idea. “Belle, do you want a hug?” Rose asked as she started towards Orabelle, completely ignoring her family eye’s rolling. I mean, you can’t have one best friend smothered in glitter and the other one not smothered in glitter right?

Nathan shook his head at his sister. How immature she could be at times still seemed to amaze him. “What happened was that some people thought the Rose would be answering the door, not me, so I got showered with glitter instead of her. So, yeah, that’s why I’m covered in glitter,” Nathan said shaking his head. Why did that always happen to him? For once, could it just happen to the other twin who was chasing their best friend around the house. In heels mind you. Which still surprised him how she hadn't fallen over yet.

peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  The Oswin Sáb Mar 14, 2015 11:02 am

Belle turned to Rose alarmed. "No!" she laughed as she tried pushing her friend away from her. "I love you and all, but glitter doesn't do well with this." The brunette didn't run too far since they were both in heels but eventually she had to let Rose grab her and cover her in glitter. Orabelle groaned in annoyance before laughing once more. "Do you know how hard this will get out of my hair?" Belle asked. She couldn't exactly wash it out now could she?

Mark rolled his eyes good heartedly. Glitter bombs. They seemed to be the range at the moment. An elderly lady that lived across from him got some glitter in the mail. Probably was sent by accident though but it has been quite an annoyance. At least it wasn't water bombings like April Fools Day.  Mark watched as the blonde chased Orabelle around the house. God, why did she have to be so cute... No, not right now, stay focused. "Kayla is at a friends place at the moment, she will be back soon. Want to help unpack the rest of the drinks? Tonight is going to be pretty big."
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Lun Mar 16, 2015 6:13 am

“Yes. And if I’m covered in it, then you are too!” Rose said as she stood there with her hand son her hips. Ro then started to laugh with her friend. Ro quickly glanced over at the other guests and smiled more. She then glanced back at Belle. “I just hope no one decides to break out into a fight,” she mumbled before trying to brush some glitter out of Orabelle’s hair, without messing up her hair do. Which was easier said than done.

Nathan nodded as he grabbed a bag and started to put some drinks into the fridge. He loved how the glitter settled in Belle’s hair. It made her seem even more beautiful. If that was even possible, Nathan added to himself. He glanced at his sister with her best friend and smiled. Any complete stranger looking at them would think they were sisters, or even twins, but not best friends, which made him smile a little more.
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 12 de 14. Precedente  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba