Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Página 2 de 14. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin - Página 2 Empty Re: Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Mensaje  The Oswin Sáb Abr 12, 2014 12:48 am

"I'm not sure how, but remember how she stayed back after the fight. Maybe the siren got her during that time. Isabella likes music doesn't she? Maybe she hadn't encounter a siren yet and followed some sort of siren song. This is Isabella we are talking about. She wasn't always a mermaid, remember? She might not have enough knowledge about sirens, or even encounter one before."

"No! Ah, I mean no, it's fine. Could you also come around the front door? It will be quicker to get over here. Ok?"
"Isabella, who are you talking to?" Sirena whispered.
The brunette put her hand over the speaker as she replied, "just a friend, he's going to help us. Don't worry about it."
"Is he a magic user?"
"Yeah, you might want to go to another room if he does perform a spell. Don't want you to be a booble head."
The Oswin

The Oswin

Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin - Página 2 Empty Re: Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Dom Abr 13, 2014 12:03 am

"If my best friend is under a spell, I will break it. If this is Melissa's doing, her punishment will be even more horrifying. Sirens can have her under a spell. When we break it, I need to inform her on how to stay safe from them," Gezel said thinking. She was running her fingers through her hair.

"Alright be right over," Nathan said walking out the door and heading towards his destination.
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  The Oswin Vie Abr 18, 2014 12:10 am

"But that's the thing, how do we break the spell without getting caught up into it ourselves? After that little attack, they must be on high alert. Do you have any ideas of getting inside?" Mark asked. From the corner of his eyes, he though he saw something so past out the front. Probably just a neighbour walking the dog or something along the lines of that.

Isabella rushed over to the door, sliding over the polished wood on her white socks as she opened the door. "Nathan, hurry up, come in a quickly as you can." The brunette ushered the Carry boy over, closing the door behind her. "Thank you so much for coming. Did anyone see you leave at all?"
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  The Oswin Dom Abr 27, 2014 1:25 pm

(bump!)
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Lun Abr 28, 2014 2:27 am

Gezel thought for a second.
"They would be. Isabella will be watching us now and then. Weneed a plan to get her to talk."

Nathan shook his head confused.
"What's going on? Why don't you want Gezel to know?" Nathan asked.
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  The Oswin Jue Mayo 01, 2014 8:14 am

"Should we stay here and guard the yard, or do want to go back to your place? We could get some help from Nathan after all if we are dealing with a wayward Siren" Mark said, putting his hands in his jean pockets.

"Who said anything about Gezel knowing? I just said I didn't want her over, I wanted you" Isabella answered, a slight blush coming up on her face, her lips forming into a cute little smile. This was going against all her morals about there being no such thing a real love. But she couldn't help herself. Isabella was still in some sort of daydream, gazing at Nathan when she got a tap on her shoulder. The brunette quickly snapped out of her day dream when she saw Sirena now at her side.
"Oh, um, yeah, so. If you can just head up to my room, we can get started, I guess. Yeah."
"You totally have a crush in that boy don't you?" Sirena whispered once Nathan was out of sight.
Isabella gave the blonde a death glare, telling the blonde to shut her trap, Sierna replying with a shriek of laughter, covering her mouth when she received another death glare.
Never would I had though I would see the day when Izzy would act so... in love.
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  The Oswin Lun Mayo 05, 2014 1:22 pm

(Bump!)
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  peaches8888 Vie Mayo 09, 2014 7:58 am

"Maybe,"Gezel answered wondering what was going on. She just hoped that Isabella will come to her senses soon.

Nathan walked into Isabella's room and waited for the two girls to join him.
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  The Oswin Sáb Jul 05, 2014 12:04 am

"Well, if we are staking out her place, we might as well be comfortable, right?" Mark said, a small maroon glow coming off his right hand. With a flick of his hand, two lawn chairs appeared, in the middle of that was a little rock pit for a fire. The hybrid gave Gezel a charismatic and charming smile, seeing her stress and discomfort. "Gezel, I know you must be feeling distort, or at least betrayed in some sense. But the only way to get your friend back from this siren is try and act calm and like you are in control. We will work out a plan, okay. Together."

"Sorry for leaving you up here, we were just, sorting something out" Isabella answered, walking into her room and making her way to Nathan. Sirena went to side of the bed, unsure of what to do in the room. She hadn't actually been to the girls room before, it was simular tor Rita's in a way. Big bed, wardrobe probably full of clothes. The blonde sighed, watching the two teens interact. She did not see why Isabella had to go to so much trouble, her ideas and problems seemed to be mixed.
"So, I guess you should get started on the spell, what do you have to do to make it work?"
The Oswin

The Oswin

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 14. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba