Arcanix Academy for Fairies

Página 3 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Arcanix Academy for Fairies - Página 3 Empty Re: Arcanix Academy for Fairies

Mensaje  Laila Sáb Mayo 31, 2014 2:32 pm

Musa_Eyre escribió:Okay, here goes nothing.

My powers allow me to fly, teleport, use powerful spells & magic, create barriers, attacks & others. My powers are mostly based on earth & nature.

My home planet is Illyriss, one of the GREENEST planet in the whole magic dimension. There are crystal clear brooks, creaks & some of the rarest flowers & fishes live in my planet's ocean, the Ocean Of Nature. People in Illyriss are friendly, kind, generous & honest. Many people stay on the ground but some stay in the trees, which are locked together with special, strong & indestructible vines. I wish to find out if the fishes in the Ocean of Nature are poisonous.
Wonderful! Now describe the magic dimension as a whole and write at least 5 sentences on your favorite planets in the dimension and why they're your favorites.
Laila

Laila

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Sáb Mayo 31, 2014 3:44 pm

Well, my favourite planets are Sundance,the planet of Light,Marigold,the second greenest planet & Harmony,the planet of peace. I like these planets because Sundance gives me hope,Marigold makes me become one to the Earth & Harmony gives me peace. Um...okay? Very Happy
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Laila Sáb Mayo 31, 2014 3:54 pm

Musa_Eyre escribió:Well, my favourite planets are Sundance,the planet of Light,Marigold,the second greenest planet & Harmony,the planet of peace. I like these planets because Sundance gives me hope,Marigold makes me become one to the Earth & Harmony gives me peace. Um...okay? Very Happy
yup, it's perfect! Is there a certain lesson you'd like?
Laila

Laila

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Dom Jun 01, 2014 11:49 am

Um... History of Magic & maybe Biology?
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Lun Jun 02, 2014 11:07 am

Oh,Laila, if you can't manage History of Magic & Biology, just let me learn the Art of Magic. Very Happy
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Laila Lun Jun 02, 2014 9:44 pm

Musa_Eyre escribió:Oh,Laila, if you can't manage History of Magic & Biology, just let me learn the Art of Magic. Very Happy
Can you tell me what you'd like to see in the Art of Magic class? I'm pretty new at this  Laughing 
Laila

Laila

Mensaje  rainbowserinity15 Mar Jun 03, 2014 1:10 pm

Hi can I join?
Name: Serena
Power: I'm not sure but I want to know Very Happy 
Planet: Earth
rainbowserinity15

rainbowserinity15

Mensaje  Laila Mar Jun 03, 2014 10:26 pm

rainbowserinity15 escribió:Hi can I join?
Name: Serena
Power: I'm not sure but I want to know Very Happy 
Planet: Earth
You're accepted! To discover your power, do the following exercise:
Find a place where you can have a little peace and quiet so you can concentrate. Get into a comfortable position. It can be sitting at a desk, in a chair, or even laying or sitting on the floor. Just don’t get so comfortable that you fall asleep!

1) When you are comfortable, close your eyes and take five deep breaths; filling your lungs up slowly and slowly letting the air out.

2) Imagine that you are standing at the top of a stairway, and you can see seven steps going down. Each step is one of the colors of the rainbow. Start to imagine yourself walking down each of these steps, and as your foot hits the step, imagine the color surrounding you.

3) At the bottom of the steps you will see a heavy door. Open this door in your imagination. Walk through the door into the room that is behind it.

4) Imagine waiting in this room for an image of your special power source to appear. It may come to you in the form of a sound, you may feel what it is, or you may see what it is. Be patient. It might take a little while for your Winx to come to you.

5) Once you have seen or understand what your Winx is, you can go through the door you came in, and imagine yourself walking up the steps. When you feel ready, you can open your eyes, and slowly get up and start moving around. You may feel like jumping, or moving your arms, or anything that will get your circulation going again. Write down the details of what you saw and how you felt, so you will remember it later.
Laila

Laila

Mensaje  rainbowserinity15 Miér Jun 04, 2014 1:00 am

I felt really peaceful and power flowing in me Surprised 
rainbowserinity15

rainbowserinity15

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba