Arcanix Academy for Fairies

Página 4 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Arcanix Academy for Fairies - Página 4 Empty Re: Arcanix Academy for Fairies

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Miér Jun 04, 2014 1:46 am

Laila escribió:Can you tell me what you'd like to see in the Art of Magic class? I'm pretty new at this  Laughing 

Well, I would like to see how to make people believe in magic. ehem_1 
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Laila Miér Jun 04, 2014 2:34 am

Musa_Eyre escribió:
Laila escribió:Can you tell me what you'd like to see in the Art of Magic class? I'm pretty new at this  Laughing 

I apologize if this seems unprofessional, I just prefer lessons that students would appreciate more/have fun doing rather than dumping lessons on them... Embarassed 
Arcanix Academy for Fairies - Página 4 Gem_of_mind_411
To make humans believe in magick is a difficult task and should be taken very cautiously and carefully.
Tips to do so are:
1. If you're trying to convince someone to believe in magick, make sure you're in a place that your makes your power stronger. Usually a place that you feel extremely comfortable in that relates to your power. Yours might be your favorite park when you were little or a meadow.
2. Make sure you're only showing one to two people. Showing a group your magick can cause a lot of confusion within that group and various opinions that can affect the opinions of others in that group, not to mention it's much harder to get the group's full attention compared to one or two people.
3. Be sure to be calm and collected while telling them, maybe asking a few questions beforehand such as "If magic was real, what would your reaction be and why?" This allows you to get a sense of what that person's actual reaction to your magick might be. Don't drag them along to this area just to show them magick, ask them if they'd like to hang out with you in that area.
4. Concentrate completely on your magick while showing them. Imagine it's just you connecting with your power, absorbing the magick from the area around you. Tell them to be patient before doing so as what you're about to show them takes a while to perform.
5. Be completely and utterly sure that you and this person (or people) are alone in this area. You wouldn't want to reveal your magick to too many people!
6. Ask yourself "Is this person trustworthy enough to be shown my magick and keep it a secret?" Having your magick exposed to skeptics might make it harder for them to believe you later on, thinking you're just playing a game or odd to be around.
HW: Try this out with someone you trust can keep your secret! Maybe it'll help you earn your Winx and/or Charmix if you haven't already! Very Happy

Última edición por Laila el Miér Jun 04, 2014 2:36 am, editado 1 vez
Laila

Laila

Mensaje  Laila Miér Jun 04, 2014 2:35 am

rainbowserinity15 escribió:I felt really peaceful and power flowing in me Surprised 
Great job! Continue the lesson until you realize your true power, please  Very Happy 
Laila

Laila

Mensaje  rainbowserinity15 Miér Jun 04, 2014 2:37 am

Ok
rainbowserinity15

rainbowserinity15

Mensaje  rainbowserinity15 Miér Jun 04, 2014 2:37 am

I think my power is the moon
rainbowserinity15

rainbowserinity15

Mensaje  Laila Miér Jun 04, 2014 2:41 am

rainbowserinity15 escribió:I think my power is the moon
Wonderful! Why do you think it's the moon?
Laila

Laila

Mensaje  rainbowserinity15 Miér Jun 04, 2014 2:45 am

I think it is because I opened the door and I felt a source of moonlight. Behind the door was dark, but once I felt it, I made the whole room light up.
rainbowserinity15

rainbowserinity15

Mensaje  3lectricalHeartrate Vie Jun 06, 2014 4:15 am

I would like to join! :3

Nickname: Nepeta
Power: Electrical-Static Charges (kinda like electrical shocks)
Planet of origin: Wavetron (wave-e-tron)

One day I was drawing myself as a winx character, and a couple nights after I had this amazing dream where I saw myself using electrical-static power charges, and this was before when I didn't know what power I liked. Ever since that dream came along, I have been sticking to this power for 3 years now and I'm very happy with it. :3
3lectricalHeartrate

3lectricalHeartrate

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Vie Jun 06, 2014 8:34 am

Laila escribió:
Musa_Eyre escribió:

I apologize if this seems unprofessional, I just prefer lessons that students would appreciate more/have fun doing rather than dumping lessons on them... Embarassed 
Arcanix Academy for Fairies - Página 4 Gem_of_mind_411
To make humans believe in magick is a difficult task and should be taken very cautiously and carefully.
Tips to do so are:
1. If you're trying to convince someone to believe in magick, make sure you're in a place that your makes your power stronger. Usually a place that you feel extremely comfortable in that relates to your power. Yours might be your favorite park when you were little or a meadow.
2. Make sure you're only showing one to two people. Showing a group your magick can cause a lot of confusion within that group and various opinions that can affect the opinions of others in that group, not to mention it's much harder to get the group's full attention compared to one or two people.
3. Be sure to be calm and collected while telling them, maybe asking a few questions beforehand such as "If magic was real, what would your reaction be and why?" This allows you to get a sense of what that person's actual reaction to your magick might be. Don't drag them along to this area just to show them magick, ask them if they'd like to hang out with you in that area.
4. Concentrate completely on your magick while showing them. Imagine it's just you connecting with your power, absorbing the magick from the area around you. Tell them to be patient before doing so as what you're about to show them takes a while to perform.
5. Be completely and utterly sure that you and this person (or people) are alone in this area. You wouldn't want to reveal your magick to too many people!
6. Ask yourself "Is this person trustworthy enough to be shown my magick and keep it a secret?" Having your magick exposed to skeptics might make it harder for them to believe you later on, thinking you're just playing a game or odd to be around.
HW: Try this out with someone you trust can keep your secret! Maybe it'll help you earn your Winx and/or Charmix if you haven't already! Very Happy

It's okay. Thanks!!!!
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba