[[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed • 1 ѕpoт leғт •]]

Página 3 de 8. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

[[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed •  1 ѕpoт leғт •]] - Página 3 Empty Re: [[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed • 1 ѕpoт leғт •]]

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Vie Ago 22, 2014 4:28 pm

Okay!  Very Happy

We'll start this hopefully sometime next week once the forms are up, which is good!  Very Happy 
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

[[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed •  1 ѕpoт leғт •]] - Página 3 Empty Re: [[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed • 1 ѕpoт leғт •]]

Mensaje  Anatee Sáb Ago 23, 2014 1:37 pm

Oh, and Sky, Touko is a human. She's a murderer, sorta like Madame Red when she worked with grell as Jack the Ripper.
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Ago 23, 2014 2:41 pm

Ah, ok! I'll edit it. I got a little confused ^_^"
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Ago 27, 2014 12:08 pm

My forms are up as of today! Hopefully we can start this week Very Happy

(( Sorry for double posting! We can sort out plot and empty character spots closer to the time, though ))
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  ThePhivs Miér Ago 27, 2014 12:50 pm

[[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed •  1 ѕpoт leғт •]] - Página 3 Tumblr_nalr6nlM9o1rercezo1_500

"I'm Aisaka Taiga, I'm really sorry for the horrible name!"

Aisaka Taiga, born on Japan. She moved to somewhere near London when she was about, 5 years old. She was the only girl to have a different name. "Cute and Adorable", her so-called name. She always laugh when she heard it.

She was born on the day seventh day of November. She call it "Misery Day" because of her birth.

[[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed •  1 ѕpoт leғт •]] - Página 3 1371715308_10

"So, do I look like an angel?"

Hevenly, pretty, smart, and nice — her complete personality. A lot of girls want to be her, and a lot are jealous of her "Mary Sue" personality. She smiles when someone greets her, and laughs when someone teases her. A perfect girl, perhaps? No. This is just where the misery starts.

[[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed •  1 ѕpoт leғт •]] - Página 3 Tumblr_mvhvi3a4wt1rm2zvdo1_500

"Oh brother! Let me give you a hand and teach you how to do the right thing!"

She's very impatient. She never waits for a 10 minutes, and never will. Always, people hate her because of this.

[[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed •  1 ѕpoт leғт •]] - Página 3 Giphy

"Nobody........... Understands me.............. They all hate me............."

No one knows who she is and what she feels. She cry herself out every time she get ready to sleep or has awaken. She had experience extreme bullying, verbal bullying. Even her parents doesn't care for her. But, her parents died in a car accident when she was 10. She felt energy bursting out of her, she felt alive! She is very happy she's free from the past! She managed to let her feelings out, slightly. That extreme side of her never is showed. She had troubles with it. And that's when she met her "brother", Ryuuji, and made a contract with. Her brother helped her do things she wanted, and will serve until her death.

[[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed •  1 ѕpoт leғт •]] - Página 3 Giphy

"Wanna mess with me?!"

After she met her brother, she became extremely rude. She carries her katana all the time, by hiding it on her back. She and her brother beats up whoever she want to. A mistress they call? A mistress? No. She's the Palmtop Tiger. Taiga for Tiger and Palmtop for her gender. Her strong fist, your death. She can beat you up, but get this, she never ever ever did lift something heavy. She's very small! But, even thought she has this side, she's still is funny and sweet!

Face Claim :: Aisaka Taiga From Toradora
Credits To Toradora For All!

[[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed •  1 ѕpoт leғт •]] - Página 3 Thumb

Ryuuji

Ryuuji is Taiga's so-called brother. He is truly a demon, but is afraid of Taiga.

He has many talents. Cooking, hair styling, scolding, and etc. He is cranky, funny, but also sweet. He is basically a wimp. Taiga's dog and slave, and is always will.

[[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed •  1 ѕpoт leғт •]] - Página 3 Toradora_-_14_-_large_12

Ryuuji is often beaten up by Taiga. Even he, himself, do not know why. The only possible reason is that he would take her soul when she died. He feels pain and much pain every time he is beaten up by Taiga. Unbelievable, he made Taiga into a Grim reaper and she will live forever. They forget about their contract and live a 'normal' life. Taiga was so happy that she could make someone die and revive him back. Taiga made herself his boss, and Ryuuji was so scared of her. He ended up being someone's slave.

Face claim: Ryuuji
Credits goes to Toradora!

Última edición por ThePhivs el Sáb Ago 30, 2014 10:36 am, editado 4 veces
ThePhivs

ThePhivs

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Ago 27, 2014 2:34 pm

Okay! Could you also play a canon character? ^_^
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Anatee Miér Ago 27, 2014 2:57 pm

Hooray for almost starting! I saw a Black Butler shirt but I got an Ouran shirt instead on Monday. XD
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Ago 27, 2014 3:20 pm

XD! I'm saving up money to buy some fabric and buttons to make my other Ciel cosplay. It's going to be either one of these three but I need help choosing. I'm definitely doing Ciel in Wonderland in the future though!

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/answers/2527000/2527705_1332269779592.02res_432_300.jpg

http://galerie.black-butler.de/albums/userpics/10001/normal_ciel_phantomhive_mit_mantel.jpg

http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costumes/975/57927/CI_57927_1329159439.jpg
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Anatee Miér Ago 27, 2014 3:30 pm

(I would do the first one. Though I would attempt to cosplay in Ciel's circus outfit.)
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 8. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba