[[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed • 1 ѕpoт leғт •]]

Página 6 de 8. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

[[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed •  1 ѕpoт leғт •]] - Página 6 Empty Re: [[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed • 1 ѕpoт leғт •]]

Mensaje  Anatee Sáb Ago 30, 2014 6:28 pm

Okay! Do you like my new profile pic?
Anatee

Anatee

[[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed •  1 ѕpoт leғт •]] - Página 6 Empty Re: [[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed • 1 ѕpoт leғт •]]

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Ago 30, 2014 10:52 pm

It's Yu gi oh, right? With that dude we were talking about that was hot XD, It looks funny, I like it c:

THE CAT FELL ASLEEP ON ME I SWEAR I LOVE THEM MORE THAN HUMANS THEMSELVES So yes, the first thing in the plot will be them getting a letter for the whole 'ball' thing and then arriving after, where Ciel, will round them up out of the groups and inform them about it.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Anatee Sáb Ago 30, 2014 10:59 pm

XD

Yes! The gif is from a video made by Little Kuriboh! XD
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Ago 31, 2014 3:40 pm

Awesome! XD! I'll wait for the others but I'm setting the date that we start as Tuesday.

Agh, I'm so nervous. Currently I'm in the process of joining a new band but I need approval from the other two. We have a keyboard/acoustic, ukelele/bass, and drums. I feel nervous about taking over electric guitar part, since I'm still a beginner. I left the old one for reasons. I'm so nervous!

MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Ago 31, 2014 3:46 pm

{{uvu I can't wait to start.

I'm sure you'll do great taking on that part, Sky! I have faith in you! Fighting!
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Ago 31, 2014 4:19 pm

Me either! I've been super obsessed with the anime, I remember squealing when I saw it in an multi-anime AMV, XD!

I'm learning acoustic as well as electric, but my dad says it's the most rewarding. My dad used to be a bass player in a band and I'm going to be learning 2 hours everyday from now on. I've been making really good progress, which I'm happy with Very Happy

MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

[[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed •  1 ѕpoт leғт •]] - Página 6 Empty [[ Start! ]]

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Mar Sep 02, 2014 8:04 pm

((Okay! It has come to my attention It's Tuesday today, so let's start the roleplay!))

[[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed •  1 ѕpoт leғт •]] - Página 6 Giphy

[[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed •  1 ѕpoт leғт •]] - Página 6 Gen_boutons
[[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed •  1 ѕpoт leғт •]] - Página 6 Tumblr_inline_n1xc7j4Edx1rb3m8r
You have been invited to a ball at none other then the Phantomhive mansion, renowned for their hospitality and greatness. While your outfits for the night may matter, you and a few other of the guests will be called to the Master's office at the middle of the ball, at 9pm, for a matter to discuss. After that, you may proceed in the supper preparations in the dining hall or continue to socialize with the other nobles. We expect your presence on the night of the 27th of August, 1889.

We hope you make an appearance, for it is much needed, and stay for our much needed hospitality.

Sincerely,

Earl Ciel Phantomhive.

[[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed •  1 ѕpoт leғт •]] - Página 6 Tumblr_inline_n1xc7j4Edx1rb3m8r

[[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed •  1 ѕpoт leғт •]] - Página 6 Tumblr_mkl535ZGbK1rjllvxo4_500
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Mar Sep 02, 2014 8:26 pm

(( Also, since we still have empty character spots, I will play Claude and Undertaker too, unless someone wants to play them c: ))

Who ;; Esther Kisling - Where ;; Outside the Phantomhive Manor

Esther was rather timid for this sudden appearance at a nobles home. She felt rather out of place with her short brown hair and dress choice. It was a rather long, white one - a typical dress with a bustle and ruffles at the bottom of the dress, with sleeves that fluffed out at her wrists, creating an utter look of elegance.
Nervousness shook her as one of her servants opened the carriage to let her out. She was seeing other nobles arriving for this much known about ball, but only she and a few others had received the letter. She gulped as she lent her dainty hand in theirs, taking an eager step out into the warm summer air, looking straight up at a large manor.

Who ;; Lillian Darby - Where ;; Inside the manor/ the ballroom

Lillian had been very lucky to turn up early as the traffic of carriages outside were a rather daunting thought to her, not liking being around many people, yet a ball was that same thing. Her raven shoulder black hair swished as she turned her head to see any other guests, the ballroom still very much empty and Ciel not having made his grand appearance yet. The older girl waited eagerly,  grey eyes turning red for only a second as she glanced down at the floor.
Her gown? It was any normal ball gown, wide and almost noble like, what many of the women who were entering were wearing. It was adorned with ruffles and bows, her dress being very heavy as the hoop skirt held the poof. Wonders of what the night would be like filled her mind as she saw the constant new arrivals, and the sheer curiosity of who else had been handed the 'extra' letter apart from the invite.

Who ;; Ciel Phantomhive - Where ;; His office

Ciel was awaiting the presence of his demon butler, blue eyes shining in the twilight. A warm breeze drifted through the half open windows, giving him a breeze in his rather tense thoughts about the nights. He had cursed himself for not inviting Elizabeth, making him seem rather rude, but she would beg to follow him, and her innocent self could not get involved in this whole incident.
He was wearing what he usually wore for a party, blue being his favorite colour choice for outfits.
He had a sinking feeling some of the guests would not arrive, as he crossed his arms.

Name ;; Grell Sutcliff - Where ;; Outside the manor

Grell's hopes were raised at the thought of Sebastian attending as well as William, his dreams somewhat fulfilled. Being invited to this ball was like a dream to him, the only downfall was that he'd have to look as normal as he could, meaning drab brunette hair and thin glasses and average formal attire. He walked in with somewhat of a strut, as if the night was his, mouth curled into a mischievous smirk.

Name ;; Claude Faustus - Where ;; With Alois

The emotionless butler kept his continuous expression, while looking around, somewhat curious, while with his contracted human earl, Alois.

Name ;; Undertaker - Where ;; Inside the ballroom

"A free soul for today!"Undertaker cheerily smiled to himself, in his usual attire. Usually he'd hate things like these, but Sebastian made sure to pay him in jokes so he would care to attend, not caring for his appearance, since he was here for only one thing, but wanted a consistent price for his involvement.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Anatee Mar Sep 02, 2014 9:31 pm

Aliana Stonewell; Shinigami

The female shinigami sighed as she stood inside of the ballroom. She looked around, trying to find Grell Sutcliff, since, she obviously lost him in the progress of entering the Phantomhive manor. She wanted to try and maneuver through the crowds, but, she was stuck there, as a sore thumb as her long black drillcurls were quite noticeable. Shenarrowed her eyes when she saw a familiar girl with her brown hair in braids. So Touko got invited as well?

William T. Spears; Shinigami

The said shinigami rolled his eyes as he and Grell walked into the manor. He didn't want to be here, he didn't trust the demon and the boy who made a contract with him. But, after Grell's stupid pestering, he finally agreed to go, just to make the red-haired reaper shut up.

Touko Schnee; Human ;The Murderous Wisteria

Come onnnnn! Can't we kill anyone?! Touko mentally rolled her eyes at her alternative personality. She wasn'tvery excited in coming here, mainly because she had a bad feeling that Wisteria was going to kill people. She merely stared down at her glass of wine, swirling the glass a bit, watching the liquid. She quickly took notice of a girl's red eyes and immediately flinched, she then took a sip of drink, nearly making a disgusted face at the flavor.
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 6 de 8. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba