[[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed • 1 ѕpoт leғт •]]

Página 4 de 8. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

[[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed •  1 ѕpoт leғт •]] - Página 4 Empty Re: [[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed • 1 ѕpoт leғт •]]

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Ago 27, 2014 3:39 pm

Ciel's circus outfit is really cute, I agree. If I had to cosplay one of the circus members It'd probably be either Doll or one of he others, but I won't cosplay them right now, I'll wait until the others decide to do a circus themed skit for our stuff. We've put the whole black butler thing on hold but heck I'm still sowing my outfits! XD
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

[[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed •  1 ѕpoт leғт •]] - Página 4 Empty Re: [[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed • 1 ѕpoт leғт •]]

Mensaje  Semicolon; Miér Ago 27, 2014 4:30 pm

{{From the Ciel cosplays, I think you should do the last one. ><
It's great that you sew the cosplays yourself. I would do that if they had decent fabric shops here. And, if I knew how to sew.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Ago 27, 2014 4:44 pm

I'll compile them into a list, but I'm most likely going to do the easiest one since I'm a newbie at sewing. Luckily, my dad knows how to sow and use sowing machines and such so I can get help.

The last one seems easier to make, so it seems like that. I'm going to experiment with making ruffles and such along with different types of bows in the next few weeks as well as making the outfit I choose.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  ThePhivs Miér Ago 27, 2014 10:14 pm

MadamePhantomTrancy escribió:Okay! Could you also play a canon character? ^_^

Well, I could play Sebastian. Very Happy
ThePhivs

ThePhivs

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Ago 27, 2014 10:21 pm

Okay, thank you! Very Happy

I can't wait for this to start. I'm reading the manga right now, since I have to return them by Friday and it's so awesome!
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  ThePhivs Jue Ago 28, 2014 9:46 am

MadamePhantomTrancy escribió:Okay, thank you!  Very Happy

I can't wait for this to start. I'm reading the manga right now, since I have to return them by Friday and it's so awesome!

You could read the manga online! The manga is what I know BTW, is the anime and the manga's story the same?
ThePhivs

ThePhivs

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Jue Ago 28, 2014 11:31 am

Not quite, the anime doesn't continue the manga from episoed 15 onwards, Pluto and Ash/Angela do not exist in the manga. Kuroshitsuji 2 isn't in the manga either, but the new season is completely in the manga.

I'm a person who usually loves reading books by hand, which is weird Laughing
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  ThePhivs Jue Ago 28, 2014 1:22 pm

MadamePhantomTrancy escribió:Not quite, the anime doesn't continue the manga from episoed 15 onwards, Pluto and Ash/Angela do not exist in the manga. Kuroshitsuji 2 isn't in the manga either, but the new season is completely in the manga.

I'm a person who usually loves reading books by hand, which is weird  Laughing

I love books too! If only my house is near the bookstore, I could have bought every book of Black Butler.
ThePhivs

ThePhivs

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Jue Ago 28, 2014 2:04 pm

We only have libraries, there's no manga store or anything.There's a manga club here though, which is good Very Happy
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 8. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba