[[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed • 1 ѕpoт leғт •]]

Página 7 de 8. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

[[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed •  1 ѕpoт leғт •]] - Página 7 Empty Re: [[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed • 1 ѕpoт leғт •]]

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Mar Oct 07, 2014 6:04 pm

(( Hey guys! Sorry about my absence. School has taken energy out of me and I'm currently in the school play, and cosplaying most weekends, and doing alot more chores for more money so I can afford the cosplays, then talking to friends and asdfghjkl- but I hopefully should be more active ^.^ It's been a busy, busy month :c ))

Who ;; Esther Kisling - Inside the manor/ the ballroom

Estelle now had made herself into the ballroom of the manor. The odd looking girl was marveled at the interior - such intricate designs carved into the walls, the chandelier placed so that the candles were lit perfectly to illuminate the room in a shade of golden yellow, reminiscent of a young summer night, and many memories. The few happy ones she had in her rather extraordinary life, what made her singled out as an 'extraordinary subject' as they used to call her.

She briskly paced towards where there was drinks being served, the girl wanting to quench her thirst, as the atmosphere was rather dry, and wanting to look collected if the earl made an appearance to beckon her, and the others, into their planning room.

The whole experience was rather exciting for her; her mocha eyes were lit up with excitement, and maybe a slight tinge of fear, a glint in her eye that would always remain.

Who ;; Lillian Darby - Where ;; Inside the manor/ the ballroom

Lillian's grey eyes darted across the ballroom, seeing two other girls who stood out from the rest of the crowd who were arriving in pairs. The corset on Lillian's back was starting to squeeze her, and hurt her as she let out a groan of pain, shifting around until it stopped.

The pain I feel now is only a spice in my long and boring life, She thought with a glum expression painted on her face, It's almost the icing on the cake in a long, boring demon's life.

The ruffles of the ever expensive dress turned with the beauty as her raven locks swished yet again in the cool air surrounding the manor, bringing the somewhat anxious girl to a halt. She was only here for one purpose, and must wait out herself until he decided to make his appearance with the infamous butler Sebastian Michaelis.

Some say he is a butler from heaven, and other, a messenger of evil. Lillian almost certainly knew the answer to that - but simple humans could not figure it out, so she would keep her delicate lips shut. Her gaze shifted to the stairs yet again, as she grew ever more impatient.

"When will this earl be arriving?"She said out loud, "This is getting rather pesky, and I am feeling rather impatient..." She almost hissed the end of her sentence, her demonic fangs glinting a little as she smiled.

Who ;; Ciel Phantomhive - Where ;; His office

Ciel lightly tapped the ends of his delicate fingers onto the soft blue fabric sleeves adorned on him. Worry consumed his heart - the cool, calculated boy was feeling a tinge of uncertainty of the whole ball, as if it was fate on what would happen. Ciel hated uncertainty, and didn't want to diminish his pride or make himself look stupid, as this was a serious matter. The young boy's lips tugged into a growl of anger, the cursed boy blaming himself.

His midnight blue eyes casted themselves onto the door, the cyan haired wonder waiting for his handsome butler impatiently.

Name ;; Grell Sutcliff - Where ;; Phantomhive Manor

Grell's lips curled into a wide chesire grin, his striking green eyes staring at the emotionless man, as if he felt he could turn the melancholic man into someone like him.

"So I trust you'll simply adore doing the waltz with me tonight, right?" Grell purred, "It simply makes me oh so miserable that I could not wear the finest dress I've simply been planning to wear for a situation like this!" Grell dramatically declared his dismay.

"I simply despise this drab look. I don't understand how humans can wear such boring attire, and they dare to call this fashion?"

He straightened his glasses, "But of course, there was one purpose other than fashion to come here..." He left off with a slight giggle, eyes furrowed into a daring look, "That boy wants our help!"

Name ;; Claude Faustus - Where ;; With Alois

--

Name ;; Undertaker - Where ;; Inside the ballroom

--
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

[[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed •  1 ѕpoт leғт •]] - Página 7 Empty Re: [[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed • 1 ѕpoт leғт •]]

Mensaje  Anatee Mar Oct 14, 2014 5:18 pm

William T. Spears;;

"Sutcliff, will you please stop trying to flirt with me?" William asked bitterly, rolling his eyes at the red-headed shinigami. "Weren't you suppost to watch over that Stonewell girl?"
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Oct 19, 2014 1:10 am

"Ah yes, I most likely was. But, you should consider it a compliment that I have stayed with you, William my dear!" Grell gushed, placing his hand on his chest in a girly move. He then looked at the other grim reaper, and smirked, "Let's make a deal, shall we? I'll keep watch of the girl, if we have a slow dance one time this night."

Grell almost squealed after that sentence, imagining the scene as it played out in his head as he struggled to contain his excitement.

Última edición por MadamePhantomTrancy el Lun Oct 27, 2014 12:00 am, editado 1 vez
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Anatee Dom Oct 19, 2014 1:25 am

(Your Grell is spot on oh my goodness. :O)

William T. Spears:

The shinigami growled. "Fine." He said bitterly, but, her quickly got out his death scythe and pointed it at Grell. "But if you mess anything up, I'm cutting off all of your stupid hair." He stated.
Anatee

Anatee

[[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed •  1 ѕpoт leғт •]] - Página 7 Empty [1]

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Oct 19, 2014 5:50 pm

Amelia Drake
• • • • • • • • • •
reaper }{ maid }{ ciel

Click. Click. Click. The sound of high heels was loud in the empty halls of the Phantomhive mansion.
Amelia Drake, maid of the Tanner family. She had arrived with her Lord and Lady, chosen as their member of staff for the night, half because she was a good worker, the other half because of her letter. She was somewhat surprised when she received a letter. It wasn't from any Grim Reaper, because they would have contacted her in a more discreet way, probably face to face. When she saw it was from the young Earl Phantomhive, she was quite confused. She knew of him having a demon as a butler, so why would he invite her, a reaper, to such a meeting? It must have been quite important to as her to get involved, which is why she convinced the Lord and Lady to allow her to go. They agreed, as long as she wore one of their daughter's dresses, to fit in with the amount of high class people who would be attending.

As she walked down the hall, she passed by a mirror. She stopped for a moment to examine herself. Her blonde hair was pulled into a bun on top of her head, a small crown of flowers surrounding the part of it which touched her head. Her violet eyes looked extra-large, now outlined with the Lady's eyeliner. Her lips were a light pink colour. The Lady, who did her makeup, wanted to put a bright red, but she quickly declined by saying it would draw attention away from her beautiful mistress. Blushing from the flattery, she let her go with a light pink instead. The dress she wore was a midnight blue, with bows and lace accents in black. The dress reached down to the ground, covering the worn in leather boots she wore. Just because she was at a fancy party in a dress, didn't mean she shouldn't wear comfortable footwear. Who knew, maybe she'd need to run.

{{I'll edit the others into the post soon.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  ThePhivs Lun Oct 20, 2014 12:44 am

Aisaka Taiga
•     •     •     •     •     •
Grim Reaper }{ Ciel's Mansion

Click. Click. Click. Sounded Aisaka's heels. Aisaka has arrived. Along with her is Ryuuji, whom she always hit. She is very surprise she received a letter from Ciel. She is very eager to participate in this event. She is dressed nicely, her hair is tied up, and it makes her look cute. Something is making her confused. She was never been invited to a party, especially like this one. When she opened the door, she was amazed by what she saw. The ballroom is cleaned nicely, everything is in order, unlike hers, which is always dirty. But something is still confusing.

Ryuuji
Demon }{ Ciel's Mansion

Ryuuji was surprised Taiga was invited to this kind of party. All he knows about that girl is that she's kind of mean, but nice. He never knew Taiga likes parties, especially like this one. He is very surprised. He was going to ask Taiga about this party earlier, but he knew that Taiga's only going to hit him. This night he's very suspicious, wanting to know why Taiga's invited. He stopped a moment when he saw the door open, and think deeply. Asking himself, "Why is Taiga invited?" over and over. As he stepped into the ballroom, he knew something's going to happen. But is it for bad, or for good?

Sebastian
Demon }{ Ciel's Mansion

Sebastian is helping to set things up for the party. He noticed guests continue to arrive. He hurried and greet them happily. "Good evening, my good sir," Sebastian greeted happily to the guests arriving. "Thank you for joining us here, my good sir," he continued. "Everyone, welcome to Ciel Phantomive's Mansion!", he exclaimed.
ThePhivs

ThePhivs

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Oct 26, 2014 11:59 pm

Who ;; Esther Kisling - Inside the manor/ the ballroom

The sheer volume of people talking had made Esther develop a throbbing headache, as the short haired brunette felt rather dizzy and overheated in her dress. From where her corset was done too tight was probably the cause of her recent spell of lightheaded-ness, which was a common medical problem. Almost spinning in circles, the girl almost lost herself in the crowd of people, clumsily bumping into people, before reaching a stand. It was stable, as both of her hands gripped the side, as she regained her balance. Her vision had cleared, as she breathed deeply. She couldn't let herself develop problems here, not at the party. It would be completely unnatural and possibly ruin the plans that were hinted in the letter. Regaining her posture, she looked around. Normal ballroom. Good, nowone had seen her dizzy spell, as she exhaled in relief, looking around for the nearest place to get a drink.

Who ;; Lillian Darby - Where ;; Inside the manor/ the ballroom

A symphony of violins and various other instruments suddenly started to fade into the ballroom, adding an ambiance. The harmony was a calming sensation to her tense ears, listening out for anything interesting or unusual, as the demon craved things that were out of the blue. The booming of a strong male voice came from a man greeting everyone. It was none other than the Phantomhive manor. She could sense there were others who weren't humans here; Lillian was intrigued by it. She could pick up some demons and many grim reapers, which was a sign things at this gathering were very interesting. Taking one glance back to the dutiful Phantomhive butler, she carefully assessed his attire. Red gleaming eyes as he greeted the new guests. A calm and happy attitude, and pleasing everyone. A demon without a doubt, and of course the Phantomhive Earl was the poor contracted boy. She almost felt a tinge of sorrow for him, but quickly shrugged it away. The butler's pristine features distracted her for a few mere minutes before the free demon decided to try and socialize with the others there. It was the least she could do, after all, she would probably spend another few centuries in silence, waiting for a soul to crop up that she could devour hungrily, with malice and no fear.

Who ;; Ciel Phantomhive - Where ;; Inside the manor/ the ballroom

The young earl decided it was time to make an appearance, after hearing Sebastian's loud, booming voice greeting various guests. He was growing weary of staring out of the window and figured he didn't have much else to do. Taking a deep breath, Ciel wandered out of his study into the hallway, and into the huge winding stairs that would give himself away to public eye. The small boy clung to the rail of the stairs as he made a few steps down, being careful not to trip, as if his pride would slip away with him if he did. His azure eyes were locked on the expressions of the guests; he was picking out those he had invited from fillers he'd invited solely to keep the party looking 'full'.
He had by now reached the bottom of the stairs in his finely crafted costume made by his personal tailor, thin nimble fingers tracing over the button on his waistcoat as to check it wasn't falling off, as Ciel was somewhat consumed with worry at the moment, for an unknown reason. He could clearly make out those who he'd picked from various others, and seeing Sebastian above all others. As his deep sea eyes narrowed with trust in the butler, he opted to socialize before calling the chosen few into a room to discuss the plans. But, who to talk to? The earl was growing even more nervous; he had not the slightest skill at being introduced to new people, and without Elizabeth here he'd be quite lost, and the adults would treat him with a lower sense of pride. It was a tough situation, but he tightly clenched his fists and stood at the side of the staircase with a tense expression.

Grell almost screeched at the threat whispered like it was nothing by William. A red blush of anger coated his face as the tall man stood stout, clearly angered by William's words.

"You wouldn't dare! And my luscious locks are certainly not stupid!"Grell shouted back, trying to think of a threat, but deep down Grell knew his undying love for William would end up shadowing that and he'd slowly forget. Oh, why must all the cute guys I love be so selfish and rude? Grell thought in a daze, pouting at William with an angered expression. Deciding to follow up with his internal thoughts, Grell complied to William's earlier orders, and Grell's own orders that he had almost disobeyed.

"William, my dear! I'm going to see that girl you were telling me about. Well, ta ta for now! I shall keep watch over her!" Grell purred in a loving tone towards William, repeating his words in a short mistake. His iridescent eyes then focused on Aliana, the girl he had gotten the job of a shinigami for. Ah, it was a selfless act of kindness for Grell, something of complete fairytales to William. But Aliana was a somewhat admirable and likeable person, and Grell certainly wanted someone to spice up the workplace, since his crimson shenanigans simply weren't enough in his eyes. With a gentle pace he walked over to her, with a small smile, his common,somewhat sarcastic chesire grin.

Name ;; Claude Faustus - Where ;; With Alois

--

Name ;; Undertaker - Where ;; Inside the ballroom

--

MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Anatee Lun Oct 27, 2014 8:02 pm

William T. Spears:

William let out an irritated sigh before walking into the ballroom.

Aliana Stonewell:

The girl let out a soft sigh as she twirled one end of her black bangs in her fingers, thinking that was more interesting than the ball itself. She held onto her glass that had wine that she didn't even drank yet. She didn't have a particular liking for Sebastian Michaelis or Ciel Phantomhive. She sees Ciel as a little runt and Sebastian as a cold hearted seducer, that's also a demon, yet, she still couldn't see why Grell has a large crush on him. Speaking of Grell, he- or she was walking towards Aliana. The said girl quickly put up a fake smile. "Why hello, Grell." She said.

Touko Schnee- The Murderous Wisteria:

Touko softly grabbed at the hem of her long skirt, looking around at the ballroom, in pure disgust.
Anatee

Anatee

[[• вlacĸ вυтler ♣• open ♣• sтarтed •  1 ѕpoт leғт •]] - Página 7 Empty [2]

Mensaje  Semicolon; Miér Oct 29, 2014 9:23 pm

Amelia Drake
• • • • • • • • • •
reaper }{ maid }{ ciel

After a few more minutes of walking down the halls of the large manor, Amelia made her way back to the ballroom. She was slightly disappointed when she saw the young Earl, as she wanted to watch him walk down the steps in case he fell or tripped. Luckily, she missed nothing of the sorts, which brightened her mood slightly. Moving with elegant, and confident steps, she made her way to her Lord and Ladyship, giving them a bow, apologizing for taking so long. She made the excuse of being unable to find the bathroom due to the manor being so large and unfamiliar. They let it go with a small wave of their hands, their eyes hungrily going over Earl Phantomhive who stood at the side of the staircase. Amelia admits, the people whom she cares for as a cover weren't exactly the best of people. They were greedy, like all other rich people. They have been trying hard to get Ciel to marry one of their daughters. Each time they would get a letter back, or get no letter in response, their sounds of outrage could be heard throughout the entire home, waking all the staff at inconvenient hours. But despite that, they payed her well, and they weren't too well known, so it was easy for her to move around and do her duties unnoticed by the humans.

Alois Trancy
• • • • • • • • • •
human }{ the queen's spider }{ claude

To put it simply, Alois was bored. When he arrived at the ball that Ciel had invited to, which was a bit earlier that said time, the room was quite empty. People took too long to get there, trying too hard to appear fashionably late, though you could tell that they had been parked just outside the manner, waiting until they saw enough people go through the gates before they themselves came in. Desperation was practically oozing off of them. Another thing was that Ciel wasn't even there yet. Who else was he supposed to play with? He had left Hannah and the triplets at home, and Claude was never one to dance or someone whom he could easily mess with, so the blond was left to wait.

When he saw Ciel make his way down the steps, his frost blue eyes sparkled with excitement. He waited until the boy was down the steps before quietly making his way towards him. He was wearing extravagant clothing, like usual, which made navigating through the now crowded room hard. Somehow, he made it close to Ciel without being seen. Perfect. Moving with the stealth of a cat, he moved close to the navy haired boy's back, blowing slowly on his ear before wrapping his arms around his neck. "Ciel, what took you so long?" He purred in his ear. "I had no one to play with and was becoming quite lonely."
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 7 de 8. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba