Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Página 28 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 28 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Oct 13, 2016 8:30 pm

Crimson heard Shadow wake up and looked over, seeing she was up. "Good morning," she greeted grudgingly, since it was not exactly a good morning.

Kid Flash groaned. "Five more minutes," he muttered, squinting his eyes.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 28 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Lily07 Jue Oct 13, 2016 8:37 pm

Shadow blinked a couple of times before looking at Crimson. She wanted to smile and reply 'good morning', but she really couldn't get herself to do it.
"Morning" she simply replied. She yawned, covering her mouth.
"I really would've liked it if it turned out this was all just a dream..." she admitted in a mutter.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Oct 13, 2016 8:59 pm

Maleficent swallowed her giggles, thinking he was adorable. "Kid. We kinda need to get moving," She smiled.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Oct 13, 2016 9:05 pm

"You and me both," Crimson agreed sighing. She ran her hands through her messy hair before she reached over, shaking her boyfriend's shoulder. "BB. Get up."

Kid Flash then woke up when he heard her voice. He still half-expected it to be Thea, but when he laid his hands on the cold cave floor, he remembered yesterday's events and sighed. "Dammit," he muttered, sitting up, rubbing his arm over his eyes.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Oct 13, 2016 9:46 pm

"Uh... don't wanna..." Beast Boy groaned, turning.

"Morning," Maleficent smiled a little, not going to ask if he got a good sleep, cause she was pretty sure no one could on that rock floor.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Oct 13, 2016 9:55 pm

"Come on, Gar," Crimson said, getting up and nudging him with her foot, still kind of tired. "I'm going to go scope out the area make sur we're alone before we can go and get food," she told Shadow.

Kid Flahs looked at her and he smiled just a bit. "Hey," he said, rubbing the back of his craned neck.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Oct 13, 2016 10:17 pm

Beast Boy groaned and reluctantly sat up, letting out a big yawn as he stretched his arms. He wasn't a fan of mornings.

Maleficent, however, was already up on her feet, checking on her weapons before getting herself armed. "We should get going."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Oct 13, 2016 10:42 pm

"You up?" Crimson asked her boyfriend, looking over as she got her scythe hooked onto her waist.

"Can we just wait a second to wake up?" Kid Flash yawned, standing up.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Oct 13, 2016 10:55 pm

"If you havn't noticed, we're lost, on an island with dinosaurs, not at a 5 star hotel. You can sleep later," Maleficent stated, already walking towards the waterfall where the exit was.

"Um, no?" BB opened an eye and let out another yawn. "Not by a longshot," He rubbed his tired, green orbs.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 28 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba