Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Página 29 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 44 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 29 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Lily07 Jue Oct 13, 2016 11:04 pm

Shadow chucked a little at Beast Boy before standing up.
"Maybe I should be the one to go take a look" she said, talking to Crimson. Alex had slept all night and hadn't taken any shifts, which honestly made her feel really guilty. So she wanted to make up for that. And with how she had broken down the day before... she really had to prove that she wasn't just useless without her powers.
Lily07

Lily07

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 29 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Oct 15, 2016 4:36 am

"Alright," Crimson nodded, trusting Shadow to do that. "Make sure to have a full perimeter check and then go scavenge."

"W-wait up!" Kid Flash groaned, getting up, catching up.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Sáb Oct 15, 2016 5:20 am

Shadow nodded. That shouldn't be too hard... if there were no dinos around.
She walked to the mouth of the cave.
'Kay... i'll, um, be back soon" she said. She would've added something like 'if i dont come back in an hour, that probably means i'm dead', but she wasn't really like that. Nor did she want to think about her death in that moment; that would just be counterproductive.
And with that, she walked out of the cave.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Oct 15, 2016 10:33 pm

Maleficent chuckled and looked at him over her shoulder when he caught up. "Easy, not like I'm going to leave you."

Beast Boy, even though he sat up, had about fallen asleep again in that position untill Crimson elbowed him. "W-what?" He let out a yawn, trying to wake up.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Oct 15, 2016 11:43 pm

"Could've fooled me," Kid Flash chuckled, catching up to her, fixing his messy hair. Man, what he'd give for a shower right now.

"We got stay up, BB. We need to keep going and find the others," Crimson reminded him.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Oct 16, 2016 8:16 pm

Maleficent chuckled. "C'mon. Let's get moving," She said, easily jumping down onto the rocks in the water.

"Yeah... Yeah. You're right," Beast Boy agreed, a little more awake and he sat up. "I'm awake."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Dom Oct 16, 2016 8:30 pm

Once she was outside, Alex took a deep breath and looked around. She had to try and remember that place as well as she could, so she could find her way back.
She found a small rock lying on the ground, which had a rather sharp end to it. Smiling a bit, she picked up. Making marks on the trees would be a nice way to mark the places she had been to.

And with that plan in mind, she walked away from the cave.

Última edición por Lily07 el Vie Oct 21, 2016 10:09 pm, editado 1 vez
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Oct 18, 2016 4:38 am

Kid Flash was a little slower. Quite literally. He had hurt his ankle, and his quick healing factor wasn't working because their powers were still down on this island. Man, being normal sucked.

"Good." Crimson stayed by the mouth of the cave, keeping a sharp eye out for anyone, or anything, in this case.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Oct 18, 2016 9:09 pm

"You okay?" Maleficent looked over her shoulder after she got to the grass.

Beast Boy got up and rubbed his sweaty head. Looking around he just realized Shadow left to look around. Also, no Terra. "Terra never came back?" He asked, walking over to Crimson.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 29 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 44 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba