Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Página 21 de 43. Precedente  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 21 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Oct 21, 2016 10:27 pm

(Okay! I'll start!)

As the night was getting younger the party keept on going. Everyone was having a great time, all the guests had given their best wishes and congratulations to the engaged couple, well... everyone but one. Who somehow managed to avoid the young couple all evening. Untill now.

Sky had been talking to some guests with Wally when she saw the platina blond haired man walk up to them threw the crowd.
"Is that..?" Sky's eyebrowss narrowed when the man stopped infront of them.

"Your Majesty,... peasant," Count Vertigo had stopped and bowed infront of them. "Count Vertigo." He introduced himself, smirking even though he knew they knew who he was all too well.

Sky gripped her fist and had to restrain herself to keep her manners. "What are you doing here!?" She hissed i a wisper, making sure no one was watching them.

"It is nice to see you're doing well too, your Majesty," The count avoided her question. "And... so is the fiance," He noted, looking at Wally. "For now." He added, smiling innocent.

D'ick was getting tired of waiting for Stefan by now, trying to calm down and not go crazy about worrying for Carter, and stopping himself from leaving another 50 messages on Wally's phone.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 21 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Oct 21, 2016 11:19 pm

"You weren't invited, Vertigo," Wally narrowed his eyes at him. "And political immunity won't help you here either."

That was when Stefan called D'ick. During the time, he had his witch friend, Bonnie, do some research on reversing a possession. It wasn't easy, and she had do some major research, but she found something. Something was better than nothing.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Oct 21, 2016 11:46 pm

"Pth. You havz nothin' to threaten' mez with, peasant," Vertigo snapped. "I wouldzn't say thi same for you," He stated, knowing about the wearwolf thing.

"Perhaps I should enlighten Perdita of your presence?" Sky threatened.

"She canz't through mez out, after all. Only you wouldz' be the one with such power... but if so. Be my g'huest," Vertigo stated. (I can't this shit with accent xD)

D'ick heard his phone viberating. Finally He thought before he got up and grabbed it before picking up. "Yeah, Stefan?"
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Oct 22, 2016 12:00 am

"Or I'll take you out," Wally said, narrowing his eyes. "One call to security and you're gone."

"I found something," Stefan told him. "It's not much, but it could work."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Oct 22, 2016 12:12 am

"Security or personally?" Vertigo smirked, pointing towards his warewolf side, which he'd love to see. To show he was a monster.

"enough. I want you out, now," Sky stated.

"Don't worry your Majesty. I'm going," Vertigo bowed once again and started to turn whn he turned back. "Oh, and congratulations with teh engagement." He smirked before walking from there. But something was defiently up.

"I'll take anything now," D'ick stated, honest actually.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Oct 22, 2016 12:33 am

Wally gripped his hands. That guy pis.sed him off so bad. He began to calm down when he remembered where he was and what was going on.

"Alright. Where are you at right now?" Stefan asked.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Oct 22, 2016 10:39 pm

Sky watched after Vertigo, seeing him walk away, but she remained calmed, however, was still not happy to see him there. And it made her worry. She squeezed Wally's hand after gripping it.

"I'm still at home, well. Bludhaven, Mayfield Court 2. You'll find my appartment there," D'ick told him.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Oct 23, 2016 12:58 am

"It's okay," Wally whispered, holding her tight hand. "He's gone. I'll make sure he stays away."

"I'll be there soon. Do you have someone who can perform a spell? Some magician friend? Stefan asked,
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Oct 23, 2016 7:24 pm

"No, it's alright. The guards will keep him away," Sky said. "I just don't like it."

"Uh, well... Yeah. Actually. I know someone. Let me give her a call to see if she can come over," D'ick said before asking. "Do... I have to tell her about. You. Know. What?"
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 21 de 43. Precedente  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba