Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Página 22 de 43. Precedente  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 22 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Oct 23, 2016 7:25 pm

"I know, babe. It'll be alright," Wally said, or he hoped things would be okay.

"About you being a vampire? Unless she's noticed, no, you won't have to," Stefan said.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 22 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Oct 23, 2016 8:15 pm

"Yeah," Sky shook her head and regaine a smile "Let's just try and enjoy the rest of tonight."

"Well okay. But she's gonna wonder what the magic's for," D'ick said, knowing Zatanna. "Anyway, I'll give her a call."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Oct 26, 2016 9:27 pm

"You're right." Wally got a grin. "So, can we dance?"

"Alright. I'll be there soon," Stefan told him.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Oct 26, 2016 10:16 pm

Sky smiled and grabbed his hand. "Most defiently," she nodded.

"Alright,Thanks," D'ick said, hanging up so that he could call Zatanna to ask her over... without revealing why.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Nov 02, 2016 10:47 pm

"Finally," Wally teased, walking to the dance floor with her, seeing the crowd disperse a bit so they could have the floor.

Stefan hang up and he began to make his way to Bludhaven, was it? It'd take him a while since he was all the way in the South, but he'd eventually get there.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Nov 02, 2016 10:50 pm

"Wow... Way to get nervous," Sky wisperered, seeing everyone kinda leaving the floor to them.

D'ick sighed as he heard first ring thone. No answer. A part if him almost wished Zatanna wouldn't pick up, while another part of him really needed her to. However, he went threw what he was going to say.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Nov 03, 2016 12:13 am

"Don't focus on them; just look at me," Wally told her, trying to not be nervous as well.

Zatanna, who was in her own apartment, grabbed the phone. "D'ick?" she asked, surprised. "Hey."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Nov 03, 2016 10:24 am

Sky looked up at him and locked her eyes with his. Seeing him smiling at her made her smile. "Okay," She nodded.

"Hey Zee, how are you?" D'ick asked, knowing she had to be going threw a lot after her father was released from the helmet after so long.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Nov 05, 2016 3:33 am

"Good." Wally stood in the middle of the dance floor where he took her other hand, letting it place on his shoulder and his hand on her waist. "Follow my lead; and I'll try not to step on your toes," he whispered, chuckling. He wasn't much of a dancer, and he only had a week or so of dancing lessons.

"I'm doing alright," Zatanna replied, placing the phone between her ear and shoulder as she went to the kitchen. "Are you, um... I heard about Carter and I'm sorry."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 22 de 43. Precedente  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba