-Sky's art gallery- More art! Page 5!

Página 1 de 7. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! Empty -Sky's art gallery- More art! Page 5!

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Ago 27, 2014 11:06 am

Hey guys! This is my art gallery. But I will be posting also my outfits for cosplay I am going to sow (I won't be wearing them. They'll be on a flat surface) and school projects also, but until School starts I cannot retrieve my old art book, which holds my work from September-May.

You may be wondering why I put Sky in the title. Most people know me by that nickname by my old username, my new one being different and not really 'shortened'

I will take requests in a while, due to the fact I just finished one request from a youtuber friend of mine and that took the energy out of me.
I post manga/anime work, as well as some other stuff  Very Happy  Also, I will show you guys some collectables I've got and stuff!

Enjoy!  Very Happy

Última edición por MadamePhantomTrancy el Dom Abr 19, 2015 6:56 pm, editado 7 veces
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! Empty Re: -Sky's art gallery- More art! Page 5!

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Ago 27, 2014 12:01 pm

Drawings

Old-new things. The first pictures are one of my oldest works I can recall since my older pictures got thrown out -.-

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! Fjibfd
Victorian-esque dress.
I was experimenting with poses, it didn't turn out well, but I'm proud of her face and dress.

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! 14lttmf
-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! 5la042
Mew Skylia/Mew Blackberry
My first mew mew OC, from around 2010, renovated. She was originally 'Mew grape' because of her blue/purple outfit but now it's more blue/black.

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! 15iowo
Personified Kyoto
My Hetalia OC, Kyoto. She's a traditional girl who often reminisces about her past.

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! 2qxoz29
Native american girl
We were studying a topic on native americans in Art and design, so I went home and tried out some clothes and this happened.

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! Ta36mw
Sebastian Michaelis (One of my first pictures of him!)
So, I started watching Black Butler mid-2013. My style was still very much shojo back then.

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! R1a143
Sebastian and William
I messed up on Sebastian but I loved how William turned out. I can remember this being drawn near the end of November 2013.

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! Faufls
-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! Svl2ro
Mew Snowberry
I drew these in German class after I'd finished my work, then got told off badly for it. It was a bad day  Laughing

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! 14cz5nq
America/OC
Hetalia works! America falls in love with a human but it's 'not allowed' so they have to break up. Back at this time I didn't know how to draw side-on characters so forgive me!

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! Az8bpf
Ivan-chan
I decided to make Ivan/Russia a cute little mess. This made me fangirl since I'm a huge fangirl of Ivan,  Laughing

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! 2611a1l
Kiss in the rain
Another thing with Ivan. She's a random OC and I was testing out kissing poses, but I'll use her in the future.

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! 14e87k9
The midnight dance
This also made me fangirl alot. She's my Black butler character for an old story of mine.

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! 14lhw9c
Shingeki no Kyojin OC
Unnamed OC. I'm thinking her name should be Alissa, but I'm terrible at names.

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! 15nsp6h
-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! 2vseph1
-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! 119sf3a
-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! 2dr9yrt
Luna Castfellia
A winx OC of mine with the power over darkness, I'm proud at how these turned out considering I usually don't draw in winx style.

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! 28jlcol
Swan model
She calls herself a swan because she's so graceful, which is what I think when I see this.

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! Ojhukx
Germany and Italy
From Hetalia, these guys are one of my OTP's in the show. I messed up on Italy's hand >.<

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! Mmtzc0
Yo-ka from Diaura in 'Taidou'
I attempted on drawing Yo-ka from when he was in the music video 'Taidou' which I found him EXTREMELY hot. Sorry for fangirling, just... damn! But I made him a little too feminine T_T

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! 4indzs
Mew Pumpkin
A random Tokyo Mew Mew OC I plan on using in the future.

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! Aepa8n
Ciel Phantomhive
On our project of Identity I chose manga as a subject and sampled Yana Toboso's work, drawing Ciel in her style and wrote a comment as 'Artist feedback' since this book counts towards my final grade at the end of 10th grade.

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! 153w6md
Tokyo mew mew puzzle
This is from South Korea if you haven't guessed by the writing style. I did have the Lettuce castanets with it, but I've lost one of them which sucks. I got this not long ago for my Lettuce cosplay I'm going to make.

More to come soon!  Very Happy
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! Empty Re: -Sky's art gallery- More art! Page 5!

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Ago 27, 2014 12:25 pm

Oh my! You draw anime so well!!
But I have got to mention Yo-ka and Ivan-chan! I'm fangirling so bad here Laughing
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Ago 27, 2014 2:50 pm

Yo-ka is so cute, I had to draw him! And Ivan, he's adorable!

Thank you very much! Very Happy
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Verax Miér Ago 27, 2014 3:32 pm

MadamePhantomTrancy escribió:
-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! Mmtzc0
Yo-ka from Diaura in 'Taidou'
I attempted on drawing Yo-ka from when he was in the music video 'Taidou' which I found him EXTREMELY hot. Sorry for fangirling, just... damn! But I made him a little too feminine T_T

This picture is awesome.
Verax

Verax

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Ago 27, 2014 3:57 pm

Thank you! Very Happy
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Vie Sep 05, 2014 8:01 pm

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! 24njx8j

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! 2n6cgow

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! 1564pxv

The Alois one turned out fabulous, but the Ciel one, eh. Also, who's that?

ANIME SELF PORTRAIT! *doesn't like how I drew the shoulders but the face is fine*

I drew these three a while ago but they didn't save well, so I couldn't upload them at the time.

The horrible lighting is my camera quality (It's not good with a Samsung galaxy ace 2... I'm getting the S3 or an Iphone 4s this Christmas, since my parents are tech savvy and they say I'm long due an upgrade. Yays all around.)

More to come! I'm currently drawing a piece right now, and I am going to draw on my english book or print it out, but we have labels so I will show you the finished product before I stick the label on ^^
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Sáb Sep 20, 2014 1:25 am

Cool! Haven't watched any of those anime but I might in the future!
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Oct 26, 2014 10:36 pm

Awesome! They're really great animes ^-^

This is a mew mew OC of mine, Mew Eclair. Infused with a polar bear, and is a quiet group member. Not proud of the boots but I thought her staff/scepter turned out well ^-^

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! Dorinb
-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! 9vh7xy
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 7. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba