-Sky's art gallery- More art! Page 5!

Página 2 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 2 Empty Re: -Sky's art gallery- More art! Page 5!

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Mar Oct 28, 2014 8:50 pm

MadamePhantomTrancy escribió:Awesome! They're really great animes ^-^

This is a mew mew OC of mine, Mew Eclair. Infused with a polar bear, and is a quiet group member. Not proud of the boots but I thought her staff/scepter turned out well ^-^

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 2 Dorinb
-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 2 9vh7xy
So cool! I love it and all your other works!
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 2 Empty Re: -Sky's art gallery- More art! Page 5!

Mensaje  Salomea Miér Nov 12, 2014 9:37 pm

Wow a lot of manga here Very Happy
Salomea

Salomea

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Feb 18, 2015 10:00 pm

Salomea escribió: Wow a lot of manga here Very Happy

Thank you! ^^
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Anatee Vie Feb 20, 2015 2:17 pm

Your art is so good omg
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Vie Feb 20, 2015 7:46 pm

Thank you Windy! ^^ I got more coming, give me a minute xD
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 2 Empty New artwork 2

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Vie Feb 20, 2015 7:57 pm

UPDATE:: I'm also posting photography! Of the places that i've been/are going to, of course without me or other people I know in the photos. I am going to Germany in June, so I will be able to gather some beautiful photos of the cathedral while living as an exchange student!
I also plan on visiting this Japanese Buddhist monument thing that isn't very far from where I am. I've been there before and it's in good condition, and attracts a lot of visitors. We also have a temple nearby, but I couldn't go in time.

I also plan on posting the finished photos of the fake bass guitar i'm crafting for my Marceline cosplay. Also cosplaying a few other people for comic con (Makoto tachibana, Tsukiyama shuu) but i'm buying their cosplays.

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 2 1zdt9vp
Elsa in anime
So I had time to kill over the christmas holidays, and figured I shouldn't let my love of Frozen and Elsa go to waste (I love frozen, but Mulan/Pocahontas is my favorite, but gossssh her dress is stunning) it also happened before I had time to develop a huge crush on someone which has now taken up all my spare time but I am MOST definitely not complaining

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 2 Rurz1w
Trust (Ciel and Sebastian) REMAKE
MY FAVORITE ANIME wait what about tokyo ghoul, hetalia and Free? //hit but basically I made Ciel appear seemingly without a top to show his vunerability to Sebastian, the man behind him, a demon. He's a raw dish for Sebastian who only dines on the souls of those filled with revenge. Also made a digital version, but that has yet to be completed.

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 2 E5fnzq
Trust (Ciel and Sebastian) ORIGINAL
This is the original. This was made roughly mid last year but I didn't upload it because I didn't really like it but I like to compare the improvements.

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 2 2qtk30o
Fiery breath
This is part of my work in my GCSE art book. It was made using pencil and watercolours and took two hours, around the time that we usually have in our weekly lesson due to the lesson being a double period. My teacher loved this artwork (ie, showed it to the class) so I thought it was only fair to put it here. She likes me working towards a sense of realism in my art, which is proving to be difficult. Nevertheless, I try my best!

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 2 Aeuph5
Garden
This was taken around two years ago on my horrible quality phone in Stratford Upon Avon. It was much more magnificent and vibrant in real life though, I am cursing why I didn't bring a higher quality camera with me. Also, I saw many tourists and got to use my Japanese skills with them.

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 2 Ezpcnb
Lady Macbeth
Yet another one of Stratford Upon Avon. Yes, with my terrible phone. I have an iphone now, so better photography of stuff is to come. Considering this is what I'm studying in English class this should be useful, sort of.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Anatee Vie Feb 20, 2015 8:01 pm

I love your art and your photos. :O

It's been a long time since we've talked to each other and RPed with each other! All RPs we're in together die off smh
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Vie Feb 20, 2015 8:06 pm

Thank you! ^^ The photography is rather bad, I apologize, I was stuck with a terrible quality phone until I got my bae iPhone, so now I feel complete c:

And omg, yassss we NEED to RP and chat again! I've been busy over the past month and stuff sorting stuff out. I missed you, you're hilarious dude xD
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Anatee Vie Feb 20, 2015 8:09 pm

Wanna do a Precure RP? I've been in a Precure kick for the last three weeks, since Go! Princess Precure came out and I've been geeking out over it.

I'm not hilarious I'm just odd
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba