-Sky's art gallery- More art! Page 5!

Página 4 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 4 Empty Re: -Sky's art gallery- More art! Page 5!

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mar 30, 2015 7:31 pm

MadamePhantomTrancy escribió:Thank you Eliment! I spent quite a bit of time detailing the lamps, the artwork is actually unfinished since I get two consecutive hours of art a week, and near the end of the second hour I was panicking to finish, so I couldn't draw the carriages I was planning to add in ^^

A lot of artists say there art work is never finished as they always see a way to improve it so there is always a chance to male it how you wanted to be. Very Happy

The sketches are cute you have just posted up
eliment

eliment

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 4 Empty Re: -Sky's art gallery- More art! Page 5!

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Lun Mar 30, 2015 10:58 pm

I will probably in the future do a response to it again as redoing your art work gets you higher marks for your final grade when it comes to the exam. However Art itself is a really hard course for me. But I'll probably try and complete it at home within the next week or so ^^

Thank you again! I got bored and just started going through my folder. I wanted to take some photos when I went out for a walk earlier, but then my phone died T-T
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mar 30, 2015 11:08 pm

That's annoying when they die while your our or when something intresting is going on

Why don't you do things for extra credit. It's what I did for child care as the pregnancy leaflet didn't get the highest mark I did pictures out of Hema beads. My cousin got it when I left school so can't show it to anyone but at least it heightened my grades.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Mar Mar 31, 2015 12:08 am

Yeah, I saw some really nice cherry blossoms and everything was in bloom but my phone had quit on me >.<

I would join the art club to heighten my grades, but then it would conflict with Basketball club. The girl who's really good at art sits next to me, she usually always gives me tips on what to do when I struggle. I've never got higher than a C on a piece of artwork i've done, it's rather depressing T-T
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  eliment Mar Mar 31, 2015 12:56 am

C is still good I never got one.
No I mean do extra work and give it to the teacher for extra credit. Since you like photo so much you could use some of those and use a tequic you have been taught in class to go with the picture so everything ties in together. Or a hand done version of the picture it's self. Just an idea.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Briadah Mar Mar 31, 2015 9:11 am

Wow, super new art! I especially love anime cat! Very Happy
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Mar Mar 31, 2015 2:40 pm

Eliment - If you work hard enough, I think you can get almost any grade you want, but I have a tendency to be unorganized, but atleast I got an A in English (one mark away! I count it as an A xD )
Also thank you for the ideas! I do love photography so I'll make sure to try and incorporate it into my work ^^

Briadah - Thank you so much! You mean the mew mew with the cat ears? I really did like it when I saw it since that was from about a year or so I think, and I saw still not very good at drawing. I think I've improved a lot but I won't be excellent at drawing until maybe five years from now ^^
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 4 Empty Redrawing work

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Mar Mar 31, 2015 3:09 pm

I've decided to redraw one of my art pieces.
I have redrawn another mew mew OC of mine from about three years ago. I really liked how I drew her and her whole style but the art style back then wasn't good (before the shoujo phase, but after the cartoony drawings)

Before (2012)

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 4 V5bg4n

After (2015)

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 4 2h58v4o

I also made a profile for her below, I might even make a mew mew team for her to star in. I also eliminated some of the things in her outfit as I can't really draw fur yet.

mew mew profile:
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  eliment Mar Mar 31, 2015 4:42 pm

They are pretty.

I did it once in art we were doing sea life ones and we had embossed wall paper in the bathroom with shells and star fish on. So I did the rubbing tequnic on one paper then turned it into a beach scean using the water tequnic then added the star fish off the wall for the display. Heightened my grade. I only did it to brighten up the display on the window sill as it was blending into the paint work at the time. Only took less than 5 mins to do them both. So something that simple can help you too.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba