-Sky's art gallery- More art! Page 5!

Página 6 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 6 Empty Re: -Sky's art gallery- More art! Page 5!

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Abr 19, 2015 6:16 pm

Thank you guys! I went near there yesterday again, but my crush wanted to sit by the bench under the cherry blossoms instead. I would've taken more pictures of the cherry blossoms, but I didn't want to seem antisocial to my crush xD
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 6 Empty Re: -Sky's art gallery- More art! Page 5!

Mensaje  Pattricia Dom Abr 19, 2015 6:49 pm

inlove<3 inlove<3 It's beautiful
Pattricia

Pattricia

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Abr 19, 2015 6:52 pm

Thank you so much! ^o^
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Abr 19, 2015 6:54 pm

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 6 Befyv7

Left to right: Windy, Nia (Leader), Skylia, Amy
This is my drawing of me and my friends over in the RP forum that made The New Mew Mew group a few years ago on the old forum. We've grown so we naturally are much more busier now, but I hope the RP does restart very soon! I drew this as how I always envisioned them. They were some really fun years of my life. Skylia was my OC back when I was very much like the character Pudding. Now I see myself in Zakuro and Mint which is why I've given her more of a backstory now
This is making me seriously nostalgic. If you see a mew mew story in Flora's Tales in the next few days about mew mews, it will probably be based off of this.

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 6 3029oab

This is my OTP. My #1 ship. The best ship of all ships of all fandoms I'm in. Literally #1, which is why I'm ecstatic that this came out good, atleast I feel. I dunno how to draw male kimonos well, so sorry for any inaccuracies with my drawing of them. I'll probably digitally draw this later, I'm so excited to, too! I don't have much time to spend drawing this digitally though, but it will be done some time from now! ^o^
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Pattricia Dom Abr 19, 2015 7:21 pm

MadamePhantomTrancy escribió:Thank you so much! ^o^
You're welcome Wink
Pattricia

Pattricia

Mensaje  eliment Dom Abr 19, 2015 7:26 pm

Pretty photos
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Lun Abr 20, 2015 1:09 pm

MadamePhantomTrancy escribió:Thank you guys! I went near there yesterday again, but my crush wanted to sit by the bench under the cherry blossoms instead. I would've taken more pictures of the cherry blossoms, but I didn't want to seem antisocial to my crush xD
lol you gotta do what you gotta do
love those drawings by the way, you have talent! Very Happy
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Vie Abr 24, 2015 5:48 pm

Thank you guys so much! ^^
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Vie Abr 24, 2015 5:58 pm

I have finally finished one of the redraws of one of my work in Paint tool SAI! It's a wonderful program and I find it suits my art style, as the art program GIMP did not suit my tastes. Photoshop is quite expensive and apparantly you need to pay for it everyday, I usually am low on money because I go on online shopping sprees on Bodyline and buy too much food. Last night I dreamt I found my dream cosplay on Bodyline, Mew Ichigo. I dreamt about online shopping. What have I become?

Anyway, I'm super proud of this! Considering my schedule is very busy at the moment, I'm glad I had time to finish this! Although there are some irregularities, like his facial shape, where one side is longer. Basically, It's about Sebastian being a demon and Ciel basically doesn't care, he just wants his revenge, as Sebastian is always following him like a shadow to carry out his every wish.

(first one: Paint tool SAI version, AKA computer edit, the second one: Hand drawn traditional art of it)

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 6 Voag6e

MadamePhantomTrancy escribió:
-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 6 Rurz1w
Trust (Ciel and Sebastian)
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 6 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba