-Sky's art gallery- More art! Page 5!

Página 5 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 5 Empty Re: -Sky's art gallery- More art! Page 5!

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Abr 01, 2015 12:56 pm

That is a major improvement and it looks super beautiful! Good job Very Happy
Briadah

Briadah

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 5 Empty Re: -Sky's art gallery- More art! Page 5!

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Mar Abr 07, 2015 8:12 pm

Briadah - Thank you! I am happy with my improvement and hope to get better! ^^

Eliment - Thank you! I don't think I'll have time to get extra marks though, as I'm doing a piece of work for Science at the moment that accounts to 25% of my GCSE grade. And I haven't even started it yet, because I've been so busy with family and painting my room. I only really have Tuesday night to get my Art homework done ;-;
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  eliment Mar Abr 07, 2015 10:56 pm

At least it's the Easter break so you have a little longer to get it done that you would have when you were in school. Good luck getting everything done on time for your school work.
We didn't do course work for science. What do you have to do?
What color you been painting your room.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Abr 08, 2015 11:33 am

Yes, I guess I will have a whole day to do it Friday. Saturday I'm going out with my group of close friends for an outing, Sunday is a day for me and my family, and today is where I'm shopping for paintings to put in my room. It's going to be purple and white, and there's gonna be posters everywhere.
On the subject of coursework, we have to do that, and 3 exams for the subject. We have to compose about a 10 paged bibliography of an subject, and then write it up next Monday. The reason why I'm taking so long is because my Physics teacher said to copy and paste and write it differently in the exam, then my biology teacher told me it has to be in my own words.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  eliment Miér Abr 08, 2015 12:35 pm

The things with my results for scients we had the three exams but it only counts as 2 grades. Makes no sence when there 3 subjects, you can easily be better at one over the other two.
That's one mean course work we never had ones that long to do.

Sounds good for your room. I was never aloud posters up in my room. OK never aloud mother said it destroys the wall paper. So what posters you planning on doing for your theme?
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Abr 08, 2015 1:38 pm

I just got back from shopping for the said paintings, I got two. Both of them are by the same artist and both are lovely sketches in a lilac hue to go with my room. I'm also going to get a canvas and paint my own drawings onto the wall.

Also yes, that's triple science for you. I'm predicted A* across most of my subjects, but I'm most likely going to get B's in most of them, except for English, German and Maths. Maths, I'd say an A, and English an A*. German I have to succeed in well, because I'm an exchange student there in June. Also I plan on moving there for uni. So right now is the time for revision, but I'm so bored so I'm choosing to draw art and write, I'm gonna pay for this later T-T
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 5 Empty Japanese Shrine Photographs!

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Abr 08, 2015 2:07 pm

Japanese Buddhist Shrine!

On a long trip, me and my best friend encountered a Japanese looking shrine, with many tourists outside. Figuring that we should look around for a cultural experience due to the fact we were on a day of adventure, and appreciating nature. Inside was VERY beautiful, but I didn't have my bag on me, where my phone was. We had to take our shoes off and put our bags away and looked around. I didn't want to take pictures inside as I didn't want to show disrespect (However, it was a hot day yesterday, so I was wearing a short sleeved shirt, shorts, and sandals. Modesty is something to consider and I only found out this morning it was a mistake. I now feel gravely rude, and have a big sense of guilt, as we didn't know we'd find this place.) They also had a lovely zen garden at the back, but I didn't want to be rude again, so I looked around the garden in the front of the temple to take pictures. They had a oriental bridge also!

I managed to get pictures outside though! Many of the tourists were out when we left, and blocked my chance of getting a close up photo of the Japanese writing on the top. That annoyed me, plus some of them were climbing over the stones and not using the path, and not paying respect to the shrines by simply walking past and not bowing.

I deeply regret not bringing my camera with me. I love how this has turned out as more of a description of my visit rather than pictures, but I liked to share this experience with many people that I know. For privacy, I'm not showing any pictures of the building, but it had a very Japanese traditional house feel to it.

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 5 2lwu74m-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 5 A2eql4-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 5 J1282s-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 5 9unn5t-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 5 35jxvtt
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Lun Abr 13, 2015 1:57 pm

I love those photos. The garden looks really pretty! :floraWinx:
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Mensaje  Briadah Mar Abr 14, 2015 12:44 pm

:like: :like:
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 5 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba