-Sky's art gallery- More art! Page 5!

Página 3 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 3 Empty Re: -Sky's art gallery- More art! Page 5!

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Vie Feb 20, 2015 8:21 pm

Only seen Futari wa pretty cure, I haven't seen the others i'm afraid ^^ and yes you are! Well, it depends on your view of yourself. I view myself as awkward xD
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 3 Empty Re: -Sky's art gallery- More art! Page 5!

Mensaje  Anatee Vie Feb 20, 2015 8:24 pm

Some of the pretty cure seasons are hit or miss with me and some I haven't even seen yet, like Futari Wa. XD

But Princess Precure is really good! You should try it out! There's a villain in a romper and fishnets I cannot deal with this

Then... Tokyo Mew Mew?
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Vie Feb 20, 2015 8:42 pm

I'll try, still got second season of Tokyo ghoul and Free! to watch. Plus on weekends I'll be hella busy going to cinemas and stuff because all the stores and stuff are opening in the next two weeks or so. Also Book of murder. Lots of stuff really, but I'll try and fit it into my schedule.

And yeah, sure sounds fine ^^
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Mar 25, 2015 9:35 pm

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 3 Fw7ep0

So, this doesn't have a name. This was a sketch I did earlier today in the last lesson of Art, where me and my Swedish friend catch up on current affairs and stuff, and talk about how much we dislike people controlling us. She's the best artist in the year group without a doubt.

Anyway, back onto the subject, I was studying two artists, and I had to sketch out a similar copy to what they have created. I used pencil as my means of media to create this - I don't like using acrylics, or even worse water paints, as they are risky, and I am prone to mistakes, plus I despise getting messy.

This is supposed to represent a rainy morning - this was supposed to be old London, but unfortunately I failed at that. The things on the left are the background, and I unfortunately cut out some of the architecture I had to draw to take a picture of all of it. On the right, is a 'split' man. One side is happy, the other is sad. However I failed with the happy face. cries

I have no idea why the hell I chose the two subjects and how they would go together, but I thought it was good. This isn't my strongest piece of artwork but I love drawing architecture, something I haven't really paid attention to. Thank you for viewing!
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Briadah Vie Mar 27, 2015 1:23 pm

It's very English...and cool.
And I just read from your description that it was morning so the shadow of the umbrella was facing the right way but the street lamp should be more dim, because it looks like it's switched on.
And I think you did a good job on the smiling face.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Lun Mar 30, 2015 5:40 pm

Thank you! It's not the best of my work. Most of the stuff that was good was in my old book, but that's been taken away for examination which will determine my final grade within a year.

I made a joke in art class that the happy face looked like Abraham Lincoln after I shaded it a little too much. I will try and do better next time though, I now realize what I've done wrong with the shading and stuff, so I thank you a lot for your advice as it will help me improve ^^
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mar 30, 2015 6:20 pm

MadamePhantomTrancy escribió:-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 3 Fw7ep0

So, this doesn't have a name. This was a sketch I did earlier today in the last lesson of Art, where me and my Swedish friend catch up on current affairs and stuff, and talk about how much we dislike people controlling us. She's the best artist in the year group without a doubt.

Anyway, back onto the subject, I was studying two artists, and I had to sketch out a similar copy to what they have created. I used pencil as my means of media to create this - I don't like using acrylics, or even worse water paints, as they are risky, and I am prone to mistakes, plus I despise getting messy.

This is supposed to represent a rainy morning - this was supposed to be old London, but unfortunately I failed at that. The things on the left are the background, and I unfortunately cut out some of the architecture I had to draw to take a picture of all of it. On the right, is a 'split' man. One side is happy, the other is sad. However I failed with the happy face. cries

Cool. Impressed that you managed to get the lamps to stand out since they are so close together with the perfect detail on what they would have had in the Victorian times. I don't have the skill they will blend in together.

I have no idea why the hell I chose the two subjects and how they would go together, but I thought it was good. This isn't my strongest piece of artwork but I love drawing architecture, something I haven't really paid attention to. Thank you for viewing!
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Lun Mar 30, 2015 6:54 pm

Thank you Eliment! I spent quite a bit of time detailing the lamps, the artwork is actually unfinished since I get two consecutive hours of art a week, and near the end of the second hour I was panicking to finish, so I couldn't draw the carriages I was planning to add in ^^
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 3 Empty Artwork post!

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Lun Mar 30, 2015 6:55 pm

Some more artwork!

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 3 24mbwns

Pastel goth
I really REALLY love the Pastel goth style. I am actually saving up for pastel wigs and clothes because this style I really love! I got bored and tried to draw it.

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 3 Sx19fl

Self Portrait - early March 2015
I don't need glasses, but wear them anyway (without lenses) as they usually compliment my outfit. I really, really love the feel of glasses too. I actually have a full fringe now instead of a neatly swept side fringe.

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 3 2mdhwrl

Mew unknown
I really don't know why I had drawn this mew mew. But I like the design. She's gonna be known as Mew Hazelnut now o3o

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 3 14tpts1
My final order
my fAVORITE ANIME -cries-
Ok, enough with the feels, this was supposed to be where Ciel dies and his last order, is to kill the ones whom killed his parents in the fire when Ciel was 10. They're actually facing them, so yeah, it's quite simple.
-still think it was Sebastian whom killed his parents-
Also the paper kinda broke away from my drawing book. -cries-

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 3 25f5aw9
Older ciel and unnamed OC
The OC looks like me -laughs- I actually had drawn this around a year or so ago when I was new to the fandom, and this was demon Ciel, but this was in my folder of old drawings. Ahh, how stocky Ciel is. But still I think it's pretty cool.

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 3 Xlgpw8
Anime cat? (I don't know, either)
Another old thing in my drawing folder. Ah, I love how shoujo my art style was back then. Now my art is more harsh. -cries- I want to go baaack! Where I could draw kawaii anime girls and they don't look like they're in the art style of Death note and like Misa Amane and not Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew!

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 3 4fvnkn
Mew Candyfloss
I miss this OC. Mew candyfloss, it's been so long! She was my main OC after I outgrew skyra/mew grape or blueberry or whatever. I just miss her. I'm kind of lingering in the TMM fandom now, even though I'm aiming to cosplay Mint because of how similar we are.
-cries- This was also drawn when I was in my golden era of shoujo art, but my handwriting was terrible. I assure you, my writing is MUCH better now. Look at the picture below. Ok, not much better. My handwriting isn't really that neat, anyway.

-Sky's art gallery- More art!  Page 5! - Página 3 Fa67mg
Alois Trancy
YAY RECENT ARTWORK
I drew this at the start of the month so it's not even recent. -cries for like the 29th time-
But he is my bae, if you can't tell by how my icon is by now, I love Alois Trancy to the world and back. Because we're so similar ( well, I didn't physically hit my maid all the time. Funny, though) and I love him. Well it's more of a friend love, I suppose, but he is kinda cute too. -friendzones fictional character-

Thank you for viewing my artwork!
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba