Role Player Academy ~ Assignment 1 posted

Página 3 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Role Player Academy ~ Assignment 1 posted - Página 3 Empty Re: Role Player Academy ~ Assignment 1 posted

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Miér Jun 04, 2014 11:02 pm

Thanks Coco! happycopains 
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Role Player Academy ~ Assignment 1 posted - Página 3 Empty Re: Role Player Academy ~ Assignment 1 posted

Mensaje  ThePhivs Sáb Ago 16, 2014 12:46 pm

I would like to join Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy.

Username: ThePhivs
Nickname: Phebie
Age range: 10 - 15, preteen
Experience: Been roleplaying for about a.........month.
What you are struggling with or would like to improve: Anything that is needed to be improved.
Example of your work:

ThePhivs (From Game Of Life) escribió: When Amanda heard what the grim riper has said, her eyes began to water. She can't do it. She kept thinking to her self, "Kill?! I can't kill someome but if I don't, I will end up dying!" As she saw the caskets, her eyes began to water even more. She don't want to do it, but for her parents, she will do anything! " To kill, or to die?", she asked herself.

The others were looking at her as she cries. " They're probably thinking, 'Cry much?!' or 'What a crybaby!' ",she thought as she stopped crying. She finally manged to gather all the courage she have left, and decided to join the game. Finally, with all the drama, it ended with her joining the game.

Role Player Academy ~ Assignment 1 posted - Página 3 Wr5IbIo
ThePhivs

ThePhivs

Mensaje  Semicolon; Sáb Ago 16, 2014 5:21 pm

You're accepted.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Sáb Ago 16, 2014 11:51 pm

When's the first lesson? ^_^
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Ago 17, 2014 6:08 pm

I'm going to post it hopefully today, tomorrow at the latest.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Lun Ago 18, 2014 9:35 am

Cool! I won't be online on Wednesday, Thursday and most of Friday because of school camp so I hope it's okay c:
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Mensaje  Semicolon; Lun Ago 18, 2014 11:28 am

It's completely fine.
I'll also be away for about a week starting Friday. Going off to England for a small vacation.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Role Player Academy ~ Assignment 1 posted - Página 3 Empty Assignment 1 - Making a role play

Mensaje  Semicolon; Jue Ago 21, 2014 2:34 pm

Hello everyone! Thank you all for enrolling at the Role Players Academy! Since we have some new role players, I'm going to start with something basic.

Every role play needs three basic things. The ability to make a role play, the ability to make a form, and the ability to make proper responses. For this first assignment, we are going to make a role play based on a single word I give you. With this one word, I want you to creat an original plot and title along with a set of rules to go along with it.

The word:
Travel

You guys have until Sunday next week to finish this assignment. Failure to do so will result in a 0.

Rules:
>The plot must be over 100 words
>You must use proper grammar and punctuation
>Spelling: Your work must be eligible
>Your work can be in any colour, but dark colours preferable so it's easy to read.
>When writing the information for your role play (plot, roles, and such), please write in default font or font 10.
>Your work must be 100% original. It can't be an rp you've already made, someone else's rp, or based on a book. I want to see how creative you can be.

Grades:
I will be giving you a mark out of 10. After the week, they will be put on the front page which will be your "report card."

> 10 is the highest/perfect
> 8-9 is great
> 6-7 is good
> 4-5 is okay, but needs improvement
> 1-3 is you're missing something important/fail.

If you get a fail, do not fret! The point of this school is to get better. So don't get down on yourself. We all started from somewhere.
This first assignment will have absolutely no pointers, help, or examples given. I want to see what your knowledge in this is without the influence of something I write/make.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Role Player Academy ~ Assignment 1 posted - Página 3 Empty My Assignment

Mensaje  ThePhivs Vie Ago 22, 2014 12:04 am

To Live Or To Die?!

"Let us travel the whole world!", a girl once said. But do they know the dangers they'll face? No. The girl and her friends brought her desire to life. They travel using a ship, like pirates. Then, on a stormy night, the thunderbolt crash into their ship, everyone was panicking, the girl just stood there. "This is what I've been waiting for! The adventures, the coolness, and, for all of us to die!", the girl yelled. Her friends, started to realize that she, was possessed by a ghost! In the end, they all die near a small town.

Their death was full of misery. Such an unexpected moment of their lives! This gave them the power to hunt people in every Halloween, causing many people risking their lives just to save their love ones.

What we don't know is that, there were 5 girls born at the same time they die. They were hidden in the other side of the town.

Years have passed, this girls are still alive. They, themselves, want to travel the world, too. The ghosts now have information about them, and are planing to fill their adventure with misery. The question is, "Will they survive?" To Live, Or To Die?!

Rules

I want this RP squeaky clean. So, you must follow the rules. : )

>You must follow the forum rules.

>Foul languages are not allowed.

>No bashing someone's character(s) just because you hate them.

>Fighting and rude comments are not allowed.

>Chatting in the RP is allowed, but please more RP-ing than chatting.

>You must use enclosed parenthesis, such as ( and ), [ and ], { and }, if you would like to chat with others.

>Be respectful to others.
ThePhivs

ThePhivs

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba