Role Player Academy ~ Assignment 1 posted

Página 2 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Role Player Academy ~ Assignment 1 posted - Página 2 Empty Re: Role Player Academy ~ Assignment 1 posted

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Mayo 25, 2014 6:03 pm

conflictedcolours escribió:Yeah, I can see. It's... choppy. I'll work on the first assignment tonight. We're going to start from the beginning though. Starting with role play making, as that's how I started on the other site.
Choppy? I see your point. Okay then, sensei!  Very Happy 
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Role Player Academy ~ Assignment 1 posted - Página 2 Empty Re: Role Player Academy ~ Assignment 1 posted

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Mayo 25, 2014 6:06 pm

Yeah. Like I said earlier, it's like you took multiple posts and put them together to form one "semi-lit" post. You came to the right place, dearie.  Very Happy 
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Mayo 25, 2014 6:09 pm

conflictedcolours escribió:Yeah. Like I said earlier, it's like you took multiple posts and put them together to form one "semi-lit" post. You came to the right place, dearie.  Very Happy 
I see your point- again. You can check out the rp - 'And everyone becomes happy' if you want. I know, it looks the same way. You'll have to red everyone's posts there to understand it. I just picked this one randomly.
Yup, i know.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  ~North Wind~ Lun Jun 02, 2014 2:20 pm

YAY!! You brought this school over again!!I so wanna improve and I also wanna learn Semi-Lit better...
Username: Mimie
Nickname:M&M (you know,right? Laughing )
Age range:Ummm...Well,10-14...Yeah..
Experience:Well,just a year or something...I never knew role-playing back then...
What you are struggling with or would like to improve:I wanna Semi-Lit,and well,I wanna be a better Role-palyer (:
Example of your work: Umm..This is from Josey's RP that I'm in,since this is a School for RPs I thought I should post my example from a RP..

Kayreen "Mimie" Twilight Scarlet escribió:Life is Unfair.
Have you ever had such thoughts?
Wait,stop there,I'm gonna ask you few questions.

Have you ever wanted anything so crazily,but it ends up getting farther and farther away from you?
I have
Have you ever had that thought that you are perfect for the role but you never get?
I have
Do you have a dream to sing in front of the whole world,well,--atleast if it's not sing,just fill up a blank with your dream--but it never gets out of your bedroom door?
I do
And lastly,are you a poor,working 24/7,addicted to music and internet-surfing,thirsty for few drops of education kind of person?
I am

"Okay,what's going on here?" You say.
Hey,what's wrong with a Teenager asking a few questions and-Uh-oh!
Darn! Mom's calling for breakfast.
The answers to the question you've asked have to wait a little longer.

I ran to the small bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth,my shower was just a small bucket of cold water and a small shower at the top.I quickly had to take a shower too....
Life isn't easy in a small rented Apartment.
I went to my closet and threw a Gray t-shirt with a purple butterfly and my Rebel Jeans,as I called them on my bed.You know those short jeans which have tearings and stuff?That's what I call my Rebel Jeans.As fast as I could,I dressed up.

I grabbed my Notebook,a pen and my iPad with the earphones attached already and ran downstairs,then I pulled my seat and sat down and immediately stuffed a earphone into my left ear and blasted some One Direction tunes,I wasn't so interested in them but since my HighSchool's girls were so obbessed with them I wanted to know what they actually were.
"Good Morning,dear" My mother snapped me out of a daydream I was having.
"Huh?Oh,yeah,Good morning" I replied
I placed my stare at my Dad.His nose inside the newspaper,he's a positive and very strong man for all I know.
That's because he's rarely home.Going to work early in the morning and coming really late was his thing.I'd be asleep by the time he was home.No,I wasn't like those other Teen Girls sleeping at 1:00 am or something,I'm not into movies,or boys,or movies.....

My mom placed a plate with bread and egg in front of me.I never ate cereal,I don't even know what it tastes like,you see,I'm not rich,I live with my mom,dad in a small rented Apartment.At first,life like this was crazy and just entering my teens,I usually threw tantrums about not having a Big house with Lots of money.I wanted it,just like the other girls in my School.

If you're to ask people how I am,they'd say just four words: Stay away from her.
Why? Because I'm a very lonely person.I don't even have friends or a boyfriend.I'm a teen rebel,I never put my nose in other's busninesses.I haven't talked to anyone personally since 6th grade.So maybe,Stay away from me.

I shoved food into my mouth,my Mom and Dad didn't mind it cause as usual I was late,but to a Teen Rebel,that's HighSchool life.
~North Wind~

~North Wind~

Mensaje  Semicolon; Lun Jun 02, 2014 3:37 pm

Accepted!
I see what you need to improve. Your posts are more like a story chapter than an rp post.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Lun Jun 02, 2014 10:57 pm

I'd like to join c:
Username: ButterflyJewel
Nickname: BJ, Jewel, Peace
Age range: 9 - 13
Experience: Um, I've been in a few rp's in my school holidays, but had to quit when school came back.
What you are struggling with or would like to improve: Good words to use, maybe longer posts?
Example of your work:
Arianna Willow -
Arianna weirdly stared at the window for a moment. The sun was shining bright for the morning. The rays of the sun shone through Arianna's window. She quickly turned away from the window, having no reason to stare at it anymore. As Arianna got dressed, she thought about what was going to happen today. She always thought about in the morning, sorting out what good and bad things will or could happen. Arianna slid her feet into her warm brown boots. She grabbed her shoulder bag full of heavy books. Arianna then quickly went out of the door, ready for her first class. She walked down the hallway quickly, taking a quick look out the big window to her right.

Zero Kiryuu -
Zero put his shirt on and buttoned it up. His silver hair was messy as he didn't care about it for today. After he put his black day class jacket on, he grabbed the bloody rose from the bed and tucked it in his jacket. Another day to live, right Ichiru? He thought. Zero liked to talk to Ichiru within his thoughts. Zero left the room, leaving the door slightly open.
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Mensaje  Semicolon; Mar Jun 03, 2014 5:38 pm

Welcome Peace!

Now that we have a few students, I'll get the first lesson up.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Mar Jun 03, 2014 5:46 pm

Yay!!!! I just can't wait!
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  ~North Wind~ Miér Jun 04, 2014 11:41 am

conflictedcolours escribió:Accepted!
I see what you need to improve. Your posts are more like a story chapter than an rp post.

Okay...The thing is Josey's RP hasn't started the interacting with other RPers yet..So all of us are leading a normal life right now..
~North Wind~

~North Wind~

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba