Role Player Academy ~ Assignment 1 posted

Página 4 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Role Player Academy ~ Assignment 1 posted - Página 4 Empty Re: Role Player Academy ~ Assignment 1 posted

Mensaje  ThePhivs Vie Ago 22, 2014 12:05 am

Just posted my assignment, do you want me to add the form thingy?
ThePhivs

ThePhivs

Role Player Academy ~ Assignment 1 posted - Página 4 Empty Re: Role Player Academy ~ Assignment 1 posted

Mensaje  Semicolon; Vie Ago 22, 2014 12:09 am

Just post it here. In a new post.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  ThePhivs Vie Ago 22, 2014 8:18 am

Form

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Biography:

Fill free to expand!
ThePhivs

ThePhivs

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Vie Ago 22, 2014 10:43 am

Travel and a twist:
It's the year 3000, and humans have explored and discovered more of the universe. One human has decided to build a space travel machine - not really a rocket, but some sort of space car. A group of humans have taken this opportunity to ride it, so they can travel to other planets. One problem is that the space car wasn't finished yet and nobody is able to get back to Earth due to the loss of some map data. Now the humans will have to live on other planets not knowing what's there. Will they survive?

Rules:
- Character is either human or unknown creature.
- No Mary's or Gary's.
- Follow all forum rules!
- No less than 2 lines.
- Feel free to take a break from the role play when you need to.
- No more than 4 characters.
- Keep genders balanced.

Make your own form, but don't forget to put these things:
- Name, age, etc.
- Human or creature
- Bio and personality
- Looks
- Extras
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Mensaje  Semicolon; Lun Sep 08, 2014 11:35 pm

Phebie: I give you a 7/10.
The plot was interesting, but I wish that there was more information about the girls given. When I read a plot, I want it to pull me in with detail, and that was something that yours lacked. I also wished that you could have expanded on the ghost part. Now, since the role play has some characters which did a specific thing in the plot, I think you should have made specific spots for the people to join, or else you might end up with 5 people having their character as the girl who got possessed.
The rules were quite fair, which I liked.
I only had a small problem with the forms, since they were in such a large font. For titles and subtitles using font 16+ is allowed, but when it's something like information, rules, and forms, keeping it at either default size or size 10 is probably the best.

Peace: I give you a 7/10 as well.
The plot was short. The word minimum was 100, and yours was 96 words. No, I did not count "Travel and a Twist", as it is a title/subtitle. The plot was intriguing. I'm a fan of space travel, so it tickled my fancy. The only problem I have, is that in the plot is says "Now the humans will have to live on other planets". Because of this, there is a large possibility that almost everyone will be living on a different planet. And because of this, and the fact that the space car isn't finished yet, they wont have any way of interacting. This will be quite problematic and boring for many of the members if they have to play their character alone.
The rules were great.
The forms are good too, but next time I suggest making looks, unless you want them to describe their character, to be the very first thing, to make the forms look aesthetically pleasing. I would also leave extra out of the form, since they are making the forms themselves. Since you wrote that it under the don't forget, people will end up putting it in their form, when, if they are making their own form, will end up with "No" as the answer to it.

Thank you to all who sent in their work. Apologies for taking so long to grade your work. The new assignment will be up this week. I know that school has started for many, so how long would you like the time limit to be?
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  ThePhivs Mar Sep 09, 2014 8:44 am

Thank you for your opinion! And as for your question, I already started school a few months ago. I am not that busy, so you could post the next ass. anytime! And the time limit should be about 2 or 3 weeks?
ThePhivs

ThePhivs

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Mar Sep 09, 2014 10:29 am

Thanks for marking c:. Can't wait for the next lesson!
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba